Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: DJ FOR ALL (djtech)

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

brgb1Home userMember since 2012
I have virtual DJ pro, and bought a DJ FOR ALL by DJ tech, but i dont understand the mapping, could someone help me out please!

Posted Wed 08 Aug 12 @ 9:41 pm
First off, you will have to purchase a Pro License form Atomix in order to use the controller with VDJ. The free home version only works for 10 mins at a time before it shuts down without a license....The Pro license will give you access to effects, samples, mappers, and lifetime free upgrades.......If you are using a 'cracked' or pirated version, they are very unstable, unreliable and illegal to use. Many ppl. knock VDJ as bad software when their only use of it was an old, pirated version which is always messed up in some way....Not accusing you, just hitting all of the bases....

I am not sure that that particular controller is natively supported by VDJ. I am sure that a moderator will read this and let you know for sure....If the controller is midi and you have a pro license, It can be custom mapped to your liking with VDJ Script.....

http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/VDJscript.html

RE:..... looks like it is midi assignable from what I have read about it. I do not think that VDJ natively supports it though (so basically, there is no pre made mapper)....Have you TRIED to map it in VDJ? With the program on?.......Go to CONFIG, MAPPERS, select your device or controller (if it is not listed by name, it should show up by device type.) Then hit KEY LEARN and then hit the button on the controller that you want to change to a certain function and then hit the button you want the controller button to now control on the VDJ skin (on the screen, with the mouse) The button should then be assigned. It should just be point and click. You have a very basic controller, which is good, it will be easy to map......

http://www.virtualdj.com/images/pdf/VirtualDJ%207%20-%20User%20Guide.pdf

** This will walk you through the process I poorly described above. It is the User Guide. Scroll to pgs. 43-46

Posted Thu 09 Aug 12 @ 1:56 am
Am using dj for all ( dj tech) but i dnt know how to put it on. Will somebody help me plz.

Posted Sun 17 Apr 16 @ 11:22 am
is same one help pls ı have dj for all by dj tech and ı buy virtualdj 8 and ı cant connect with virtual dj 8 its not working when ı turn on dj for all contrgoller its freezeing

Posted Sun 04 Dec 16 @ 6:30 pm

Posted Sun 04 Dec 16 @ 6:51 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)