Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: DDJ Ergo V - VDJ LE - [Error in the ASIO Sound Driver]

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

qorpoLE userMember since 2006
Hi All, I just bought DDJ Ergo and I\\\'m unnable to use it. Here is a screenshoot with the compilation of error message and settings. I'm at Win7 (64bits).

I already uninstalled and re-installed everything, nothing works.

Device Manager shows at driver details that they are using windows drivers not Pioneer ones. How Can I proceed?

I have a gig tomorrow and I\\\'m looking forward to use this controller. What can I do?

Posted Thu 21 Jun 12 @ 6:37 pm
JulienRHome userMember since 2012
I'm also having this problem, did you already managed to fix this?
If so, can you tell me how?

If I take a look at your screen-shot it says that Your audio settings of your computer is configured with the speakers, Shouldn't you select the pioneer for that?

Posted Wed 01 Aug 12 @ 3:52 pm
did you try plug in the unit to a usb, turn on, wait until is completely on and the open the virtual dj?

(portugues: voce tentou ligar a unidade na porta usb, ligar, esperar até que a unidade se ligue por completo e ai sim abrir o virtual dj?)

Posted Thu 02 Aug 12 @ 5:48 am
I can't get it work at all so I've downloaded Serato DJ Intro instead for free...works a treat :-)

Posted Wed 08 Aug 12 @ 4:39 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
From the screenshots i can see that you have an old driver version. Latest available is version 1.1 i believe.
Please visit Pioneer website, and install the latest driver (and firmware if available).

see also here.. for the proper Sound setup .. http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/DDJ-ERGO.html

Posted Wed 08 Aug 12 @ 6:14 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)