Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Numark NDX800 & NDX900

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Over the weekend i visited a local club to sign a contract for an upcoming event, there was a private event about to start and the DJ was using the NDX800, he let me test them out and i was impressed with the feel, read some reviews online and everything seems great (except the part where its all plastic build, but so is pioneer).

After having a bad experience with the Mixdeck (Numark fixed it even after it was out of warranty, thats customer service!) im curious to hear if anyone has these and how you feel about them.

Might consider the NDX900 simply because of the built in interface... most likely will only use them as controllers though...

Posted Mon 23 Apr 12 @ 10:22 pm
well if you're looking for cdjs why don't you check out the pioneer one? i have heard that the ndx series have a higher chance of breaking down and sometimes spoil for the disc function.

Posted Tue 24 Apr 12 @ 12:52 pm
turtellPRO InfinityMember since 2011
i am on teh hook for two 900s did you ever get them? if so how do you like them?

Posted Mon 21 May 12 @ 6:47 pm
If your looking for a basic deck, the NDX is Ok but not that great. The platter feels different when you are scratching and the pitch bend feels odd.

Posted Mon 21 May 12 @ 8:42 pm
I picked up two of them. As the previous post mentions, they are not great, but for the
price im very impressed. I love the feel of the platter (always hated the grainy feel of pioneers)
Im very happy with mine... if you are on a budget, you cant go wrong...

Posted Mon 21 May 12 @ 10:52 pm
I actually bought one NDX 800 really cheap only to use it for a month. It felt different trying to make a mixed cd because i was so used to the Denon 3700's.

Posted Mon 21 May 12 @ 11:16 pm
World of a difference between the 3700 and the ndx... just out of curiosity, why would you backtrack to the ndx when you are using the 3700?

Posted Tue 22 May 12 @ 6:58 am
I sold my denon 3700's a week after the SC3900 we released. I bought the NDx as a just incase to use for a month untill i had enough for the 3900s. The earlier i sell the 3700s, the more i can get for them. Now that i have the new decks, I dont need the numark.

Posted Tue 22 May 12 @ 3:00 pm
helio22Home userMember since 2010
boas..

gostaria de saber se os numark ndx 800 conseguem ter um cd e uma pen usb ao mesmo tempo no leitor e como defino o cd ou a pen?

cumprimentos

Posted Sun 07 Oct 12 @ 9:22 pm
helio22Home userMember since 2010
good ..

I wonder if the numark ndx 800 can have a cd and a usb stick while on the player and how do I set the cd or pen?

respects

Posted Sun 07 Oct 12 @ 9:26 pm

Posted Mon 08 Oct 12 @ 12:41 am
I use the NDX 900 with Virtual Dj Pro... Its just awesome!!!!!!! So far so good, i can do anything i want - as if i'm using vinyls.

Posted Tue 16 Jul 13 @ 7:03 am
I use the Numark NDX400 which is practically the same thing with some minor differences. I love it. It's at a good price but unfortunately I only own one. I currently use this but later I'd like to have a couple of Pioneer CDJ 2000s.

Posted Sun 21 Jul 13 @ 12:50 am
I had 1 NDX-800 and wore it out. I love it. I just bought 2 NDX-900 for $200 each on Ebay. They are in Mint condition, and I'm very very happy with the performance.

Posted Fri 21 Feb 14 @ 1:58 pm
I purchased A Numark NDX900 from ebay and I'm having trouble getting the computer to recognize the unit. It says "drivers are not installed". I have searched the internet for drivers and had no luck. The unit did not come with any software and I can't seem to find any for it. Is there anyone familiar with this problem. Oh, I have an HP laptop running Windows 7 Ultimate. Thanks!

Posted Wed 26 Nov 14 @ 7:01 pm
I think I am going to need the driver disc that come with the unit to get my 900's to be recognized by my computer. Does anyone know or have one to sell?

Posted Thu 27 Nov 14 @ 10:58 am
Check the Numark site as you should be able to download from there 👌

Posted Thu 27 Nov 14 @ 11:11 am
There are no drivers.

If you read the NDX900 page on the Numark web site (the part headed "BUILT-IN USB AUDIO INTERFACE") it states that no drivers are required. It's plug & play.

Posted Thu 27 Nov 14 @ 11:32 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)