Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: custom songs order in virtual folder , just moving songs...

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

all is in the title...anybody intrested ?

Posted Mon 16 Apr 12 @ 9:20 am
I work at a Gentlemen's Club where the girls get to pick their songs if they want. Sometimes they ever have a certain order that they want them in. It would be nice to have this option because there are multiple options so sub folders are key. i.e. "Dancer Name", "3 Song Sets", "Country", "Set 1" then having each set be in a specific order, such as when the song was added to the folder.

Posted Sun 01 Jul 18 @ 4:13 pm
Schmitty7907 wrote :
I work at a Gentlemen's Club where the girls get to pick their songs if they want. Sometimes they ever have a certain order that they want them in. It would be nice to have this option because there are multiple options so sub folders are key. i.e. "Dancer Name", "3 Song Sets", "Country", "Set 1" then having each set be in a specific order, such as when the song was added to the folder.

have you tried adding some folders to the playlist folder then you can do all these specific playlist in those folders see image below

BTW the folder you make the folder in is here on windows -> \Documents\VirtualDJ\Playlists

Posted Sun 01 Jul 18 @ 4:23 pm
Thank you wickedmix!!! This will help us out tremendously!

Posted Sun 01 Jul 18 @ 4:27 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)