Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: version VIRTUAL DJ 3 DJC Edition - Page: 1

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

Posted Fri 13 Apr 12 @ 5:36 am
DJ PhatsoPRO InfinityHercules Support TeamMember since 2005
Every version bundled with a controller is Virtual DJ LE.

Now depending when this device was released, the provided LE version will be based on the current Virtual DJ engine, but the manufacturer may decide to use a custom skin to ressemble their controller, or in this case, a "vintage" Virtual DJ skin from v3.

Posted Fri 13 Apr 12 @ 6:00 am
BlulitePRO InfinityMember since 2009
@peroskar, if you register your serial number from your softwre disk here on the forums you will be able to download the latest version of LE, numerous addon's and also be entitled to a discounted price on buying pro.

Posted Fri 13 Apr 12 @ 3:34 pm
hello I have Hercules mk2 and wen I start to play from virtual dj only 10m can to play and stop can you help please thanks

Posted Sat 21 Dec 13 @ 5:02 am
The 10 minute limit is applied when you try out Pro features.

If you need Pro features permanently then you need to upgrade to VDJ Pro full.

Posted Sat 21 Dec 13 @ 7:20 am
Good how can i get virtual dj pro for my vms4

Posted Wed 12 Feb 14 @ 12:30 pm

Posted Wed 12 Feb 14 @ 12:37 pm
ilocoHome userMember since 2011
i have a Hercules rmx with software disc number 5061485. Where do i get latest le version?

Posted Sun 05 Oct 14 @ 2:05 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
You need to register your LE serial number (which will be in the forum XXXX-XXXX-XXXXX/XXX) on the My Licenses page here:

http://www.virtualdj.com/users/edit.html

You will then be able to download LE from the same location.

Posted Sun 05 Oct 14 @ 8:30 am
Salut! am o consola Hercules dk2, dar i-am pierdut software-ul de la virtual dj 3 djc... iar cu noua versiune (virtual dj7 home si virtual dj 8pro) il pot folosi doar 10min...cum pot descarca virtual dj 3djc? Va rog, ajutati-ma

Posted Tue 17 Mar 15 @ 8:33 am
Sorry, this forum is for English language messages only.

Please either post your message again in English or use the appropriate language forum (Where available) to post in your own language.

These other language forums can be found at the bottom of the main forum topic list.

Posted Tue 17 Mar 15 @ 10:47 am
How can I download the LE version of Virtual DJ for my Hercules MK4. On my account its says i don't have a license. but, when I bought this controller it did come with everything. What's going on with that.

Posted Sun 30 Aug 15 @ 9:18 pm
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
did you link the LE serial to your account? If you didn't how do you expect Atomix to know?

Posted Sun 30 Aug 15 @ 10:09 pm
Please contact Support.

Posted Mon 31 Aug 15 @ 1:55 am
How do I download virtual dj 3 djc edition

Posted Wed 07 Oct 15 @ 7:47 pm
Not available or supported anymore.

Posted Wed 07 Oct 15 @ 7:54 pm
I lost my dj controller mp3 e2 dick and i want to download the software it came with but I cant can someone help me please

Posted Wed 07 Oct 15 @ 8:54 pm
Providing that you have already previously registered your serial number to your profile, then you can download the installation file for your software again and/or retrieve your serial number at any time by going to the Download Center. You can also download any updates that you may be entitled to.

If you have purchased VirtualDJ Pro, Basic or Broadcaster directly from us but you have not registered your serial number yet and have either lost or forgotten it, please contact support for assistance.

If you have lost your serial number for VirtualDJ LE or DJ Console Edition that came with your DJ Console or other MIDI controller, then you may be able to retrieve it by contacting the manufacturer who can look it up in their records. Unfortunately, we cannot retrieve serial numbers for VirtualDJ LE that has not been registered with us because we have no record of them until they are registered. These serial numbers are issued by the manufacturer.

Posted Wed 07 Oct 15 @ 9:04 pm
anmol77Home userMember since 2016
where can i get the latest version of Hercules rmx??????

Posted Tue 26 Apr 16 @ 6:57 am
anmol77 wrote :
where can i get the latest version of Hercules rmx??????

The Hercules RMX was a controller developed and sold by Hercules. It's not software. And it's not in production anymore
It often came with Virtual DJ LE in the box
If you have a Virtual DJ LE license key you can register it under "My account" and get access to software

Posted Tue 26 Apr 16 @ 8:00 am
95%