Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: NUMARK MIXTRACK PRO NOT DETECTED ON VIRTUAL DJ LE - Page: 2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

hello well i had been using virutal dj for a long time with the numark mixtrack pro and ever since i downloaded fl studio which came with asio i think well the numark mixtrack pro soundcard for my headphones stop showing up and my headphones just dont work because the soundcard doesnt come out any help ? please answer

Posted Tue 06 Aug 13 @ 5:39 pm
hi guys,

I need to find out how i get Numark Mixtrack Quad add on working on virtual DJ pro, i was misled by your software and forums, that i needed the "Virtual DJ PRO" license to get the full feature and downloads for my controller and software, but it seems like i had to purchase the "Virtual DJ 7 LE" license for my controller, now i am stuck with my controller and a fully licensed software which i cannot synchronize, please assist me from this frustrating ordeal by giving me a detailed bulleted list of instructions on how to get my Numark Mixtrack Quad working on the Virtual DJ 7 PRO interface. >>please add screenshots if it is possible

on i side note i think that would very helpful to a lot of potential buyers of your products and Numark Controllers

your soonest response would be highly appreciated

Posted Tue 10 Sep 13 @ 4:31 am
VirtualDJ LE is limited software bundled with selected controllers and cannot be purchased separately. It's limited software and will allow you to use your controller with limited functionality. The full Pro is required for access to all custom downloads (Such as skins, effects, customised user-made mappers, etc.) and to be able to continue using them outside of the 20 day Pro trial. The full Pro also gives access to all features of the software including full-screen video mixing, the ability to custom map buttons yourself, etc. Please see comparison for a summary of the main differences between LE and the full Pro. It appears that you upgraded from LE to the full Pro, so have already taken advantage of the discount that LE offers you to upgrade.

To get the Mixtrack Quad working, please follow the instructions on our controllers config & troubleshooting WiKi page:

http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/MixDeck%20Quad.html

Make sure that you also have the latest v7.4 version of VirtualDJ Pro installed:

http://www.virtualdj.com/download/updates.html

If the Mixtrack Quad still won't detect, then this may be a connection or USB problem. In particular, the USB 3.0 chipset on some recent computers can cause problems for controllers designed to work with USB 2.0 due to backward compatibility issues. This problem can be usually be resolved either by plugging it into a USB 2.0 port if your laptop has one or using a powered USB 2.0 hub. Please see http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/MIDI%20Controller%20Not%20Working.html

If you are still have trouble getting it to work, you can also contact support for direct assistance: http://www.virtualdj.com/contact/index.html - Support staff will be able to remotely connect to your computer with your permission to take a look at the problem directly.

Posted Tue 10 Sep 13 @ 5:40 am
I have been using my mixtrack pro for about 6 months now, i don't move it i just simply unplug when not using. now when i plug up as usual i get a massage saying controller NOT CONNECTED i use traktor but i have tried VDj and Serato on my laptop since then and get the same NOT DETECTED but it work fine on other cpu. witch leads me to believe its something has changed on the laptop not just the perramateurs*** of the dj program. how do i trouble shoot this issue? its common no fix people just upgrade controller i wish lol

Posted Thu 12 Dec 13 @ 3:32 am
biggblock305 wrote :
i use traktor

In that case, you should be asking on Native Instruments support forums. These are the VirtualDJ forums for help and support for VirtualDJ users who use VirtualDJ as their DJ software. The problem is obviously hardware/computer related if it doesn't work with VDJ, Traktor and Serato on the same computer but works fine on another computer.

The following FAQ page may help: http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/MIDI%20Controller%20Not%20Working.html

Posted Thu 12 Dec 13 @ 6:00 am
I need to do a party tonight and fun u virtual fun u hard i pay to buy my numark and i want a full license not 20 days only omg!!!

Posted Wed 12 Feb 14 @ 10:22 am
VirtualDJ LE is limited software and will only work with the device that it came with, but it is fully functional software and more than adequate to perform an audio-only gig with. The 20 day full Pro trial allows you to try out the full software so that you can decide whether you wish to optionally upgrade to full VirtualDJ Pro. For an overview of the limitations in VirtualDJ LE, please see comparison.

NOTE: VirtualDJ LE only supports using the device that it was included with. If you are trying to use your ME120SC VirtualDJ LE with a Numark MixTrack Pro then it will not work outside of the 20 day full Pro trial.

If your MixTrack came with VirtualDJ LE included, then simply uninstall VirtualDJ LE for ME120SC and install the MixTrack VirtualDJ LE instead.

Otherwise, you will need to upgrade to the full VirtualDJ Pro to be able to use MixTrack Pro or any other MIDI controllers besides the ME120SC..

Posted Thu 13 Feb 14 @ 6:19 am
hey using virtual dj pro on my macbook pro with a mixtrack pro 2 but the mixtrack isnt visible as a controller, i set it up as shown on your site but i cnt even use the faders, cue jogwheel or any controls on the mixtrack

Posted Sat 19 Apr 14 @ 6:00 am
This is probably because you are using an out-of-date version of the software that doesn't support the MixTrack Pro II.

Please register your VirtualDJ Pro serial number to your account to download the latest version.

If you have not purchased VirtualDJ Pro, then please support the software and its future development by purchasing it (Especially if you are a working DJ and you are making money using it at your gigs.)

Posted Sat 19 Apr 14 @ 12:17 pm
Greetings i have purchased the Mixtrack Quad controller and it came with the LE 7 ŏſ which i needed to upgrade to 7 pro for full features and i managed to do so but i can not seem to get the jog wheel mapping to work it Is not picking up my full jog wheel or vinyl mode control and on the optional controller list the MixTrack quad is not available, please assist me in that matter, kindly

Posted Thu 20 Nov 14 @ 3:48 pm
There is no VirtualDJ Pro serial number registered to your account so you are most likely running an old and out-of-date version that does not support the MixTrack Quad.

As above, please register your Pro serial number to your account and then download VirtualDJ Pro v7.4.2 or the latest VirtualDJ Pro v8.

Posted Fri 21 Nov 14 @ 5:21 am
Hi.
I bought a numark mixtrack pro and I installed virtual dj le which came with it.. And when I open vdj le, a protection 4 error comes... Please help...
So I installed virtual dj 8 and my controller is not being detected also....

Posted Tue 20 Oct 15 @ 12:19 pm
Hi !

I am trying to have Numark MixTrackPRO III work with Virtual DJ 8 but it does not seem to recognize the soundcard...it does not appear in the Audio set up and it shows an error message "No soundcard detected" when I launch VDJ 8 after a new startup. Then it does not show the error message...the controller appears correctly in the device manager ports, no yellow triangle, etc...And it seem to work correctly with Serato DJ LE.

My PC is running under Windows 8 (64x). Just realized the free upgrade to W10 ended a couple of days ago :( might have worked better...

Thank you very much for future support !

Posted Thu 04 Aug 16 @ 6:05 am
I have a Numark Mixtrack Pro II and run it on Virtual DJ for Windows. It's been working great until this afternoon when my crossfader stopped responding (that was the only issue) and everything else worked just fine. So I started mixing thinking that I will try to solve the crossfader issue later this evening. Well, about 3 minutes in my session the controller just stopped responding completely. Virtual DJ says the controller is connected, has it listed as on option for sound output, and Windows says the device is running with no issues. Tried the obvious unplug and plug back in, restart the program, restart my laptop, and also tried it on two other laptops (the first was Windows 10 so I figured maybe windows 7 might work or whatever). Well, still nothing. The only lights showing up though are the ones on the bottom row (play, stutter, etc.). Any advice or anything that can help my problem? I am DJing a very important show on Friday night that I have been planning for 6 months and it picked today to start having problems. This has been my favorite controller bar none to use with Virtual DJ and now... Any advice, wisdom, insights, or any information at all would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks,

DJ Ollie
Brandon Oliver
President
Naughty Boyz Party Productions
Brandon.naughtyboyz@gmail.com

Posted Thu 01 Jun 17 @ 1:11 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Please verify that there is no hardware issue with the unit.
Download and run Miditrace from http://www.virtualdj.com/download/miditrace.exe
Select the Numark Mixtrack from both the top-right and bottom-right lists.
See if you get any activity (data) in the main window when you move the crossfader, faders or press any button.

Posted Thu 01 Jun 17 @ 1:44 am
Thanks,

Okay i did as you suggested and here are my results:

I selected the mixtrack pro options as you directed, and then proceeded to test the different functions on the controller. Every key/function on the controller showed activity in the log on the left side of the window, except the crossfader (will attach pictures) which showed no activity or nothing at all in the log. However, the log only gave me one reading for all the activity (B0 00 00 00). Now, I don't know what that code means at all, or whether every line should read that or list a variety of results...

What should my next step be at this point?

Thank You,
DJ Ollie

Posted Thu 01 Jun 17 @ 5:11 am
Weird, It wouldn't let me attach the photos I took of the Midi Trace. I can E-Mail them if needed...

Thanks,
DJ Ollie

Posted Thu 01 Jun 17 @ 5:14 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Results show that the crossfader is not functioning, and this could lead to other hardware faults as well. If you have an important gig to perform, i would recommend you to use a different hardware and send your Mixtrack unit to Numark Service to take a look (fix the crossfader and see if there is any other conflict)

Posted Thu 01 Jun 17 @ 5:28 am
Okay, thank you for the quick response!
I'll be sure to share my results on here later so if any others run into this issue then maybe it could help them!

Now off to find Virtual DJ controllers for PC for less than $200 that are in a store near me or can do overnight delivery...

Thank you so much!
DJ Ollie

PS. Would anyone know of a link to Numark's customer service contact or help hot line? Lol

Posted Thu 01 Jun 17 @ 5:45 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)