Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Very low headphone volume level on PGM deck

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

jahittyHome userMember since 2011
Hi forumers, im a newbie to the this site and to digital djing after donkeys years of vinyl...i purchased a numark mixtrack pro and have been using VDJ 7 pro, so far im doing ok allbeit with a few hick ups. I'm having a headphone issue where by the cue headphone volume when selected on PGM is really quite even when the cue gain is turned up to full. When i adjust cue mix to listen to the CUE deck then there is a huge imbalance with volume as the CUE deck is so loud.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Posted Tue 27 Dec 11 @ 4:04 am
Sounds to me like you need to turn up the 'master gain' level.

Posted Tue 27 Dec 11 @ 5:40 am
jahittyHome userMember since 2011
thanks for the reply,

i think ive tried that, however i will look at it again, thanks again....

Posted Tue 27 Dec 11 @ 6:05 am
Ive seen alot of complaints about this and those units. I believe cause its.usb powered that's part of the problem. You could always buy a headphone amplifier. It'll boost the sound in your headphones without the distortion.

Good luck
Huey

Posted Tue 27 Dec 11 @ 8:59 am
beatbreaker1 wrote :
Ive seen alot of complaints about this and those units. I believe cause its.usb powered that's part of the problem. You could always buy a headphone amplifier. It'll boost the sound in your headphones without the distortion.

Good luck
Huey

It is not USB powered, it has a power cord.

Posted Tue 27 Dec 11 @ 9:39 am
Thought it could be either or? Oh well a headphone amp will do the trick...

Huey

Posted Tue 27 Dec 11 @ 10:15 am
Do you have any solution on it? Few minutes ago was okay for me, but I just set up something, and now it's very quiet. Can't find what's wrong... :(

Posted Sun 20 May 18 @ 9:34 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)