Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Music Pool

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

What are some good music pool websites?

Posted Wed 28 Sep 11 @ 10:05 pm
JynxxPRO InfinityMember since 2007
www.idjpool.com is literally the best I have ever seen, I have been using it for close to 5 years now... if he asks for who referred you (you may need it) tell him Jynxx sent ya ;)

Posted Thu 29 Sep 11 @ 1:24 am
J-SnipPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I second idjpool (used to use them but not currently) but I kept my loyalty with Dixie Dance Kings out of Atlanta for physical hard-copy product.

My personal picks (usage):

1) Dixie Dance Kings - dancekings.com
2) Zip DJ - zipdj.com (online only)
3) Starfleet Music - starfleetmusic.com (online only I think)

I am reaching the point where I will probably drop the pools that require charts and feedback due to lack of time to commit to it as most promos I get today is directly through the labels and various promoters for the labels.

Posted Thu 29 Sep 11 @ 12:38 pm
xcakidPRO InfinityMember since 2010
I use MYMP3Pool.com they also have videos. All for $20 a month.
Masspool and DJcity are also good ones but just a bit more expensive.
Between these and Beatport, I am pretty much find everything I need.

Posted Thu 29 Sep 11 @ 1:53 pm
gullumPRO InfinityMember since 2007
because I already have most if not all hits from 70's true 90's I only look for new songs and I get all my songs from http://www.dmcdownload.com/ it's mostly 10 GBP for a cd and are always up to date on the newest club songs. I many play Club/Dance/House.

Posted Thu 29 Sep 11 @ 2:17 pm
Promoonly.com

Posted Thu 29 Sep 11 @ 6:00 pm
latenightrecords.com

Posted Sat 01 Oct 11 @ 10:46 am
tophitsusa.com and click on (DIRECT)

Posted Sat 08 Oct 11 @ 8:43 pm
to all my fellow DJ's, i tried this out and its hella kool. they got everything. i dont wurk for them,im just passing on info on a great find.while looking at other mp3 pools.besides the ones im in now. www.tophitsusa.com click on (send me a free sample) make sure you do the following = How did you hear about Top Hits U.S.A. (i wrote i got a flyer in the mail) which i did. also where it says = Please send the following (i didnt check off anything) in the message box below i just said i got a flyer in the mail about the 30 day free trial of there new digital direct mp3's downloads. and then they emailed me a temp user id & password. the downloads are fast and they have (ALL) genre's

Posted Sat 08 Oct 11 @ 10:45 pm
I have always used promo only.....I've used their CD's but now they've created a "pool" version with MANY different pricing levels and tons of genres to choose from. you can get top 40 for as little as $145 per year and allow you to download the songs the same day ANY radio station has access to them. They have daily updates. If you call ask for Rickey and tell him Anthony from Sunshine entertainment referred you

Posted Tue 01 Nov 11 @ 2:15 pm
djcityPRO InfinityMember since 2005
I use...

Digiwaxx (Free)
newmusicserver (For radio DJ's only)
Franchise Record Pool (19.95 monthly)

Posted Mon 21 Nov 11 @ 3:39 pm
I'm currently using Djcity. Since I run Serato as well, I use whitelabel as well. Lol

Posted Mon 21 Nov 11 @ 5:47 pm
gullumPRO InfinityMember since 2007
@Jynxx I can't thank you enough I just regestered at iDJpool last night and I can't believe what I get for the VIP membership. I am on endless download now. Although I have a large number of their library I'm going to download lots and lots again to sort out my own library in a way so I can find my songs easier again. Keep everything organized from now. so now insted of paying 10 GBP for a cd with several songs I might never play I now pay $50 a month and can chose what ever I want

Posted Wed 23 Nov 11 @ 6:18 am
Maybe a silly question:
I was wondering if those pools are also available in Europe (Belgium)
Or doesn't it matter where you from?

Posted Mon 27 Feb 12 @ 4:41 pm
BumtankHome userMember since 2015
Hi Guys, I just joined this forum because I've always wanted to do this (DJ) since my younger days. I'm an old school advocate and would like to download music of old. I'm looking at between the 80's and 2001. I would appreciate useful tips as i want to quickly improve on my skills because what i have now is basically passion. My name is Bunmi (DJBoom) and i reside in Lagos, Nigeria.

Posted Wed 29 Feb 12 @ 5:35 am
Joxx23Home userMember since 2017
Hello why can’t I record my session with iDjaypool??

Posted Fri 05 Jan 18 @ 1:01 am
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009

Posted Fri 05 Jan 18 @ 9:24 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)