Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Skins for Virtual DJ MAC OS X

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

alealmlHome userMember since 2011
I have the virtual dj pro 7 for Mac OS X and can not insert skins.
I would like to support one can help me?

Thank you.

Posted Sat 06 Aug 11 @ 10:15 am

Posted Sat 06 Aug 11 @ 12:38 pm
I purchase the virtual dj basic, and entered my serial code, but the download skin keep saying that Virtual DJ was not found on my computer. Please help!

Posted Tue 09 Aug 11 @ 8:41 pm
This may be because you are installing an older skin with an older version of the installer that's not compatible with the latest versions of VirtualDJ (v7.0.3 or later, where we changed over to Microsoft's standard .MSI format for the VirtualDJ installer.)

Please contact support for assistance: http://www.virtualdj.com/contact/index.html

NOTE: Old skins designed for older versions of VirtualDJ (E.g: v5) may not allow you to take full advantage of all the new features offered by the latest versions of the software. The version that each skin is designed for is listed on the download page: http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/skins.html

Posted Wed 10 Aug 11 @ 3:56 am
Tks! Very helpful, I talked with a tech to day and he corrected my problem. The trouble is on I'm not getting any sound? Puzzled!

Posted Wed 10 Aug 11 @ 6:30 pm
Please check that your sound settings in CONFIG -> Sound Setup are correct.

Also, make sure that the volume sliders on the skin are up and the audio crossfader in the middle. Make sure that the master volume knob is also turned up.

Also, if you are using your computer's internal sound card, make sure that this the volume for this is turned up on your computer itself and the sound output is not muted.

Posted Thu 11 Aug 11 @ 7:18 am
Hello,
I downloaded the virtual dj pro 7 for free, everytime i try to use it, it keeps telling me that : protection error 8, contact support. I am using Apple MacBook Pro(mac). Though i haven't obtained license yet. what could be the problem and how do i solve it?
Thank you.

Posted Sat 12 Jul 14 @ 3:34 am
Hello,
Please, I use virtual dj Pro 7.0.3 Thank you

Posted Sat 12 Jul 14 @ 3:39 am
That's because you have downloaded the software ILLEGALLY. VirtualDJ Pro is not free software. Only VirtualDJ Home FREE is free for non-commercial use at home (I.e: Can't be used at gigs where you are being paid.)

If you are a working DJ then please support the software that's helping you earn your living by purchasing it legitimately: http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/index.html

VirtualDJ v7.0.3 is also a very old and out of date version of the software. There have been many bug fixes and improvements since then. We are now on VirtualDJ 8.0

NOTE: Illegal versions of the software can contain viruses and spyware and are often out-of-date versions of the software as is the case for you with v7.0.3. Both you and your venue could face prosecution if you are caught using illegal software and/or pirated music.

Posted Sat 12 Jul 14 @ 2:50 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)