Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Behringer BCD 3000

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Segal28Home userMember since 2010
Hi I'm useing virtual dj 7 and i wanna use my Behringer BCD 3000.
How do I set it up? I don't have a clue

Posted Mon 18 Jul 11 @ 9:38 am
DazmaxPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Hi mate

First of all you will need to have a version of VDJ7 which supports the use of external controllers. Make sure you have installed the driver software for your controller.
Plug your controller in and start VDJ.
Go to the config menu, select Mappers and check that your controller is shown.
Then go to the sound setup menu and select the BCD3000 in the soundcard menu.

Everything you need to do setup wise is in the VDJ user manual and Wiki so please take the time to read through and follow the detailed instructions.

If you still have any problems feel free to ask. Try and provide as much information as you can. It helps to list the details on how you have everything connected and provide information on your software configuration.

Remember to register your new software.

Good luck

Daz

Posted Mon 18 Jul 11 @ 10:41 am
Segal28Home userMember since 2010
hi friend thankls for the reply.
I managed to get things off the ground so to speak, the problem I now have is the set up
I want to hear the music trough my speakers from my computers sound card and I want to moitor the separet tracks trough the BCD 3000
The main prblem i have it that the eq is unresposive

can you advie a good way to set it up

I have windows 7 64bit
inturnal 5.1 sound card
VDJ7 pro
bcd3000

Thanks

Posted Mon 18 Jul 11 @ 11:18 am
DazmaxPRO InfinityMember since 2007
As far as I am aware the BCD3000 contains its own sound card which already provides a seperate HP cue and mix output so there is no need to use the sound card on your computer.

It is possible to take a feed from the output sockets on the BCD, feed this into the LINE IN jack on your computer and then set your computers sound card to output the LINE IN signal from your speakers. Normaly this just needs the LINE IN volume turned up on your computer soundcards mixer.

I can't help you with the EQ issue unless you post very clear information as to how you have set your software configuration. Please post as much info as you can.

If you are using VDJ7 pro then I would suggest you register this software on the forum. It will help to provide you with updates and support.

If you are using a cracked copy then this could cause a number of problems with your system which would be difficult, if not impossible to resolve. Happy to help you but all kinds of issues can be caused by using cracked software. If this is the case I would recommend that you buy and use a proper version of the software.

Regards

Daz

Posted Tue 19 Jul 11 @ 8:17 am
Using Behringer BCD3000 Controller with VirtualDJ Pro 7.0.5 in Windows XP Pro.
Set BCD3000 control panel to - STANDARD
In VDJ select : Advanced Configuration
Master BCD3000 ASIO Outputs 1 & 2
Headphone BCD3000 ASIO Outputs 3 & 4

Posted Thu 11 Aug 11 @ 2:28 pm
Using Behringer BCD3000 Controller with VirtualDJ Pro 7.0.5 in Windows 7 Pro.
Download new driver here: http://www.behringerdownload.de/dealerportal/downloads/drivers/BCD3000_1.3.4.zip
Also: Get latest mapper from VDJ support eg.: install_Alien_Implant_s_Behringer_BCD3000_Device_and_Mapper_(standard)
WORKS PERFECTLY AFTER INSTALLATION

Posted Sat 20 Aug 11 @ 9:09 am
mgphotos wrote :
Using Behringer BCD3000 Controller with VirtualDJ Pro 7.0.5 in Windows XP Pro.

You need to also get latest mapper from VDJ support ex.: install_Alien_Implant_s_Behringer_BCD3000_Device_and_Mapper_(standard)

Posted Sat 20 Aug 11 @ 9:17 am
hi,

I seem to be having a similar problem.

I have Virtual DJ Home (Free) V.7.

I've downloaded all the appropriate USB Audio/MIDI Drivers for Windows 7 from the Behringer website (http://www.behringer.com/EN/Products/BCD3000.aspx). When switched on, if I look in devices the Behringer 3000 is under "Unspecified", but when I click on properties the device status is "working properly". So as far as I can tell there is nothing wrong with the driver or software itself.

However, when I open my version of Virtual DJ and click "Config", then "Mappers" the only option I get is "Keyboard".
I've tried messing around with the sound set up too, but with no success.
What am I doing wrong? Is it because I am using an old/the free version of Virtual DJ? If so which version do I need, and where can I get it?
Any help would be much appreciated, as my returns guarantee on the mixer will run out soon, and I need to decide whether it is worth me keeping.

Thanks!

Ben

Posted Wed 11 Jan 12 @ 4:41 pm
Hello all!

I get same problem, my VirtualDj pro 7 can't detect my Behringer BCD3000.
In my case problem is in PCIMCA USB adapter. On my laptop working only 1 USB port, in those ports I connect USBFlash drive and my BCD3000, connect to PCIMCA USB adapter. When I try use BCD3000 via those adapters, VirtualDJ don't detect my BCD3000, when connect to build in USB port, and then VirtualDj detect BCD3000. That problem is only with VirtualDj, because I use Traktor and BCD3000 is connected, via that adapter, all work fines. I don't try via USB hub, but maybe is same problem, if BCD3000 is connected via USB hub.

BR
Janis

My PC configuration:
HP Compaq tc4400
Procesor: Intel T2500 2,00GHz (Dualcore)
RAM: 3GB

Posted Sat 01 Dec 12 @ 3:12 am
help mappers bcd 3000

Posted Mon 06 Oct 14 @ 2:01 am

Posted Mon 06 Oct 14 @ 4:32 am
pheank5Home userMember since 2014
this is what im looking for . . ;)
thanks

Posted Fri 21 Nov 14 @ 11:37 am
Will BCD 3000 work with windows 8 ??

Posted Thu 19 Mar 15 @ 4:23 pm
A simple Google search will provide the answer.

Posted Thu 19 Mar 15 @ 4:25 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)