Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: NS6 SKIN - Page: 5

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

SintarPRO InfinityMember since 2012
Works perfect with the default skin, but with this NS6 skin it doesn't switch automatically like it does with the default 4 deck skin.

I'm not even sure if it is supposed to, that's basically what i was in this thread to ask. If it doesn't for anyone and thus is not meant to for whatever reason then do be it and I'll think up some other solution, but if it is supposed to then I know I need to do some further detective work to figure what is wrong.

EDIT:-
I reinstalled the skin and now everything is working, yeah!! Thank you for your input.

Posted Sat 09 Jun 12 @ 8:20 am
EinicoHome userMember since 2012
COMO LO DESCARGO?

Posted Tue 04 Dec 12 @ 7:11 am

Posted Tue 04 Dec 12 @ 7:25 am
Since I use loads of video, karaoke and plain music mixing during my sets VDJ has been my choice. Now I got my self a NS6 controller and are looking at your skin with great interest. Downloaded it and will try it out :)

You wrote that video support was on it's way, will you build that in to the skin?

Best regards from a Sweden filled with snow :)

Posted Tue 18 Dec 12 @ 8:55 am
acer18Home userMember since 2013
this is great

Posted Fri 18 Jan 13 @ 12:05 pm
Rio38LE userMember since 2012
This is an incredible skin. I noticed an earlier post hoping for a 1280x800 resolution version. Will that be available soon?

Thanks in advance.

Posted Fri 25 Jan 13 @ 12:14 pm
It´s comming soon, in the VDJ 8 coming new surprices.

Posted Sun 27 Jan 13 @ 12:14 pm
Nice skin. Would it be possible to get this in a different res? this one won't function fully on my laptop. Thnx

Posted Mon 25 Mar 13 @ 9:59 pm
DJLaRJPRO InfinityMember since 2013
Any update on the 1360x768 skin? Video?

Posted Fri 17 May 13 @ 7:56 am
hola una pregunta tengo el Virtual Dj PRO le 7 pero no puedo poner efectos, skin, que tengo q hacer ya que me voy:

setup enter,
después me aparece una leyenda de que ya han pasado los 20 días de prueba tengo la consola numark, mixtrack

que debe hacer espero su respuesta gracias

Posted Sun 23 Jun 13 @ 1:14 am
Sorry, this forum is for English language messages only.

Please either post your message again in English or use the appropriate language forum at the bottom of http://www.virtualdj.com/forums to post in your own language.

Please also don't post the same message more than once. It won't get you a faster reply.

Posted Sun 23 Jun 13 @ 10:23 am
How can I resize the Skin from 1440x900 to 1920x1080.
When i do this , one of the Browserpage Button fail.... Only 3 Buttons there... The Record Button fail..
Thanks for Help

Posted Thu 27 Jun 13 @ 4:51 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Unfortunatly, there is nothing you can do.
Some buttons/elements of the Browser will not be visible if the Browser has very small height. Browser needs at least 250 pixels to show all the elements properly
So its up to the skinner to have large enough browser in the skin, in order all the elements to be visible even if the skin gets resized to a very small ratio.

I would recommend to resize the skin using the Simple Resize, and choose a width around 1720. This will probably provide you a skin around 1720x1080, which will cover your height but no the whole width

Posted Thu 27 Jun 13 @ 7:03 pm
Or how i can make smaler Page Buttons, or the Buttons on Top, how by other Skins?

Posted Thu 27 Jun 13 @ 7:52 pm
Ahh you mean the BROWSER/EFFECTS/SAMPLER/RECORD button .. I thought something else.. sorry.
Yes you will need to edit the bmp file and the xml file as well, and create your own (smaller buttons)

Posted Thu 27 Jun 13 @ 10:33 pm
Yes thats right , the Page Buttons.... The Record Button is not there...
I have now resized the Skins to 1750x1080, and than to 1920x1080with Borders... Now the Buttons all there..
But i dosnt like Borders, i will the kommplett Monitor with my Skin... And my Resulution from the Monitor is 1920x1080..
I will korrekt the bad stutter from the Waveforms with this...

Posted Thu 27 Jun 13 @ 11:21 pm
hola sr ing Rodrigo lloacana kisierra ke por favor me indike como puedo hcer para descargr gratuitamente este dj numark ns6 les agradecería ke m pueda ayudar ....... mil gracias x su respuesta

Posted Fri 28 Jun 13 @ 1:46 am
Sorry, this forum is for English language messages only.

Please either post your message again in English or use the appropriate language forum at the bottom of http://www.virtualdj.com/forums to post in your own language.

NOTE: Skins are only available to registered licensed users who have purchased VirtualDJ. DO NOT ask users to send you plugins to which you are not currently entitled or your account will be locked.

Posted Fri 28 Jun 13 @ 4:27 am
I am running a NS6 controller with Apple Macbook Pro. I am having trouble loading NS6 skin into VDJ. Can't anyone tell me how to properly install the NS6 skin onto VDJ?

Posted Wed 29 Jan 14 @ 7:01 pm
Download the skin zip file, using the 3rd disc icon, instead of the 2nd Mac icon. Place the zip file to your VirtualDJ/Skins folder

Posted Wed 29 Jan 14 @ 7:26 pm
84%