Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: NS6 SKIN - Page: 4

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

djpv_85PRO InfinityMember since 2011
Please 1366X768 too..

Posted Tue 13 Dec 11 @ 8:49 am
Hi Rodrigo, love the skin and it works great with my NS6 but it would be even better if you also add 1600x900 for native support for my notebook. I tried using the skin resizer tool but the digital turntables get skewed/warped because of the slight offset in size.

Keep up the good work

Posted Thu 15 Dec 11 @ 6:18 am
hello,
any news for the 1280 x 800
if you need it to test, i can do that....
thank you and all the best for 2012!

Posted Thu 29 Dec 11 @ 5:30 am
Hola, en donde lo puedo descargar?

Posted Fri 20 Jan 12 @ 8:39 am
CristopherDJCL wrote :
Hola, en donde lo puedo descargar?

for obtaining skins you must have purchased a license broadcaster, basic pro or pro full access to this and many more tools available, you can see the range of products here, greetings.

http://www.virtualdj.com/products/comparison.html

para la obtencion de skins tienes que haber comprado una licencia broadcaster, pro basic o pro full para tener acceso a eso y muchas mas herramientas disponibles, puede ver la gama de productos aqui, saludos.

http://www.virtualdj.com/products/comparison.html

sorry for write in spanish

Posted Fri 20 Jan 12 @ 1:30 pm
its an amaizing skin but virtualdj.com has an error that says it can't find the website and to try later and i can't download it... noooooo:( is there any other way to download it???

Posted Mon 19 Mar 12 @ 6:08 pm

Posted Mon 19 Mar 12 @ 7:26 pm
I don't know what I've done wrong, but I posted the same link. It works for me too.

Posted Mon 19 Mar 12 @ 8:58 pm
AugAcePPRO InfinityMember since 2010
Hey I am having an issue: when the screen shows one deck playing, it controls the other deck. For example: I see deck one on the screen, but when I do anything on the NS6 (press play for example) it loads and controls Deck 3. Any idea why?

Posted Tue 24 Apr 12 @ 9:23 pm
johansPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Hi Ro,

Any idea when we can have video support on this fantastic skin?

Thanks

Johans

Posted Tue 29 May 12 @ 5:46 am
johans wrote :
Hi Ro,

Any idea when we can have video support on this fantastic skin?

Thanks

Johans

Soon.. maybe for the next month

Posted Wed 30 May 12 @ 9:57 pm
yhkoayPRO InfinityMember since 2012
dJ_ro_(ecu) wrote :
I\'ll be releasing this skin are the later on this evening or tomorrow.. Should be available over the weekend hopefully.
More Preview (4 Decks)

Posted Sat 02 Jun 12 @ 2:16 am
porque no puedo descargarlo porque me dice que no tengo licencia ? una esplicacion porfavor

Posted Mon 04 Jun 12 @ 9:30 am
SintarPRO InfinityMember since 2012
Heh o great NS6 creator, thanks for the wonderful skin, absolutely love it!

A question though please, is it possible to mod it do the sync buttons on the ns6 work as 'play_sync_onbeat'.

I mean for me to do it btw, I'm not asking you to do it. I just want to know if it's possible.

Thanks to you !

Posted Mon 04 Jun 12 @ 8:17 pm
I sorted it via the mappers section in config

Posted Tue 05 Jun 12 @ 12:08 am
Could anyone pls tell me if the Master Deck should change automatically during a mix or if that needs to be done manually.
Mine is not switching automatically, and if that's the way it's meant to be that's fine, but if not that I need to figure out why.

If its not I may try mapping it to switch between 1 & 2 with the VIEW button on the physical NS6, as that does not appear to be mapped to anything.

Posted Wed 06 Jun 12 @ 7:00 pm
No one?

Posted Fri 08 Jun 12 @ 5:54 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

Posted Fri 08 Jun 12 @ 11:12 pm
The thing is that it only occurs on this skin and not the default 4 deck skins so i thought this would be the proper place to ask. As for the link you provided and the fix in that post, it is set correctly already and still does not auto switch.

Posted Sat 09 Jun 12 @ 2:40 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
From the thread (link) above, look at the 5th post..choose solution a.

Posted Sat 09 Jun 12 @ 6:59 am
67%