Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: NS6 SKIN - Page: 3

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

djpv_85PRO InfinityMember since 2011
great skin i need to have it in 1366x768 HD iis this possibble thanks Ing?¿¿?

Posted Sun 18 Sep 11 @ 5:06 pm
muito show

Posted Fri 23 Sep 11 @ 11:30 am
thanks

Posted Mon 26 Sep 11 @ 7:03 pm
kevinh54 wrote :
thanks

That is why we are. Greetings friend

Posted Tue 27 Sep 11 @ 2:24 pm
SICK

Posted Fri 30 Sep 11 @ 2:00 pm
xsushi4me wrote :
SICK

I'm back... AGAIN.....

Posted Fri 07 Oct 11 @ 7:26 pm
Great Skin !!!! Just got the NS6 and it works well with Serato Itch but I was used to VDJ and wanted a new skin to match and this is perfect !!! great Job !!
The only comment is that the pitch slides are inverted , in other words , when making song faster , on the NS6 you slide down while on your skin it shows sliding up !!! Otherwise PEREFCT !!!!

Posted Mon 10 Oct 11 @ 1:40 pm
danabitbol wrote :
Great Skin !!!! Just got the NS6 and it works well with Serato Itch but I was used to VDJ and wanted a new skin to match and this is perfect !!! great Job !!
The only comment is that the pitch slides are inverted , in other words , when making song faster , on the NS6 you slide down while on your skin it shows sliding up !!! Otherwise PEREFCT !!!!

Ok.. I fix this bug...

Posted Sat 22 Oct 11 @ 1:13 pm
HarlonCUE userMember since 2010
Muy bonita la piel, Ing pero la he probado con mi Numark Ns6 y me limita en algunas cosas.
1-. Los efectos funcionan ,pero no se me visualizan en la skin para poder elegir.
2-. La Sync del deck 1 se bloquea y no funca.
espero me puda ayudar con eso.
Felicidades buen trabajo.

Posted Wed 16 Nov 11 @ 4:32 pm
Español

Bueno no he tenido mucho tiempo para hacer nuevas cosas y actualizar las ya existentes, pero estos dias me dare el tiempo necesario para hacerlo... Gracias por tus comentarios.

English

Good I have not had long time to do new things and to update the already existing ones, but these days me dare the time necessary to do it… Thanks for your commentaries.

Posted Sat 19 Nov 11 @ 6:00 am
Hello,
I started using this skin as soon as I got my NS6 and it's great.

However I have a problem with it: when I use the "FX SELECT A" or "FX SELECT B" on the NS6, and I am viewing the "MIXER" view (where you see the decks, and the "active" effect and effect "dropdown"), these two values do not change, even though the actual effect that is selected *IS* changed, and you can see that if you activate it, or if you switch to the "effects" screen.

Is there any way for the selected effect to be shown in the mixer screen as if you click on the "selected effect" box?

Thank you very much for an excellent skin !!

Kind regards,
Chris

Posted Sun 20 Nov 11 @ 1:29 pm
I am going to review it… Any update was not published yet until the VDJ8 launching

Posted Sun 20 Nov 11 @ 2:06 pm
Any idea when that is coming? (VDJ8 and/or new skin update :-) ) ?

Posted Sun 20 Nov 11 @ 2:45 pm

Posted Tue 22 Nov 11 @ 6:30 am
djpv_85PRO InfinityMember since 2011
I will be to the expectation of these 2 great news.

Posted Tue 22 Nov 11 @ 1:46 pm

Posted Tue 22 Nov 11 @ 4:54 pm
ola amigo puedes mandarme ese skin esta bakano

Posted Fri 02 Dec 11 @ 11:05 am
Hello,
is it possible to get that skin in 1280 x 800 for my MacBook?

Thank you in advance!

Posted Mon 12 Dec 11 @ 6:48 pm
DJ-Evangel wrote :
Hello,
is it possible to get that skin in 1280 x 800 for my MacBook?

Thank you in advance!

Sure.... I'm working in this resolution and more... In a few days I'll come back.

Posted Mon 12 Dec 11 @ 7:06 pm
50%