Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: OS X Lion & VirtualDJ - Page: 6

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

why is it that my virtual dj controller only works for 10 minutes?

Posted Wed 22 Aug 12 @ 8:30 am

Posted Wed 22 Aug 12 @ 8:47 am
Hi,

I need help, I have just bought a Vestax Typhoon and installed the program on to my Mac os X.

It will install the LE version successfully however, when it asks for the serial number and I key it in, it pauses for a moment and then say's

"virtualdj_le quit unexpectedly". I have tried restarting my computer, can anyone one help? I really want to get this thing cranked up.

Posted Sat 25 Aug 12 @ 12:24 am
I MOVED ON !!!!!!!!! i waited for 8 finally made the jump sera to mix emergency i thought i would try and wow im amazed so worth
every penny after the expo and many conversations including virtual dj employees mac users need to go in this direction text effects,add ons,
adding and edting really be hard to catch up as per conversation with djs/vjs all updates will be done pc only on virtual not very mac friendly
been virtual dj for ten years but as a pro vj i have to go where the real deal is

Posted Thu 20 Sep 12 @ 3:47 am
hi, could someone please help me. im running mac os x lion on my macbook pro 15 middle 2009. i have installed the VD J Limited Edition and when i launched it, it can not be started. the reopen box appeared and after i click it, the same thing happened over and over again. i also have tried to download the latest software from the internet and the same thing happened. i could not use VDJ, even launched it. please i need help. thank you!

Posted Sat 24 Aug 13 @ 12:46 pm

Posted Sun 25 Aug 13 @ 11:07 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)