Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: VMS4 with VDJ 7.0.3 Pro problem. Help needed

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hey guys I just got the VMS4 and am running it with VDJ Pro 7.0.3 on a Mac. Everything works great on it besides one thing... Whenever I try to use the left jog wheel to scratch or pitch bend, nothing happens and instead the song stops completely. I can't rewind the song or do anything with the jog wheel. As soon as i touch the top portion the song just pauses until I release my finger.

The weird part is that the right jog wheel works fine with the scratching and pitch bending. I have looked at the mappers and reset the configuration to default and it is still exactly the same. Any ideas? I have a gig coming up this weekend so any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks

Posted Thu 07 Apr 11 @ 10:05 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
The left jog wheel behaves the same if you enable or disable the Vinyl Mode?

Posted Fri 08 Apr 11 @ 9:01 pm
If I disable the vinyl mode the jog wheel does not respond to anything. I can touch it and move it but nothing happens with the song playing. If the vinyl mode is on, it does that weird thing that I explained in my first post. This is really weird. I might just have to end up sending it in to get repaired

Posted Sat 09 Apr 11 @ 2:38 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
just make sure you dont have any weird definition file (VMS4) in the VirtualdJ\Devices folder. Probably a faulty device. Have you removed those plastic covers around platters?

Posted Sat 09 Apr 11 @ 5:08 am
Yeah I checked and that all looks good too. I removed the plastic covers and it still does the same thing. I guess it's just a faulty device and I'll have to send it back. Thanks for all the help though!

Posted Sat 09 Apr 11 @ 12:04 pm
I have the exact same problem... How did you resolve this??

Posted Fri 10 Jun 11 @ 7:48 pm
Same problem...

Posted Tue 19 Jun 18 @ 3:50 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)