Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: How to upgrade/install to Virtual DJ LE?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hey, I downloaded the free version of VDJ but was frustrated when it said I could only use my Hercules DJ Console MK4 for 10 mins since it's just the trial version. But then I realized the console came with I think the LE version of VDJ. The bottom of my console has a serial number for VDJ, but I'm not sure where to enter the serial number. Do I have to find the CD to install it with? I have a mac if that matters.

Thanks!

Posted Sat 02 Apr 11 @ 7:30 pm

Posted Sun 03 Apr 11 @ 8:44 am
I have the serial number, what I don't have on me (it's at my house, I'm in residence at university) is the CD that has the software, but I already have the trial version so I'm wondering how I put in the serial.

Posted Sun 03 Apr 11 @ 10:12 am

Posted Sun 03 Apr 11 @ 4:57 pm
I have the Numark MixtrackPro and it came with LE...but wont install, I downloaded it to my mac thru the site and entered serial numbers, but still wont work with my controller...which came with VDJ LE...why is this in the package if it doesnt even work with the controller?

Posted Mon 04 Apr 11 @ 11:35 am
i have the numark i dj 3, and my serial number wont work is there a way that i can get some help?

Posted Sat 08 Oct 11 @ 4:01 pm

Posted Sat 08 Oct 11 @ 5:17 pm
Rag-idPRO InfinityMember since 2012
I've just bought a hercules rmx 2 and it arrived today, however my diskdrive on my macbook pro isnt working and therefore i can't install it. Is there anyway I can download vdj LE?

Posted Mon 14 Jan 13 @ 2:13 pm

Posted Tue 15 Jan 13 @ 5:27 am
can some one help me set up my new numark i cant seem to get it to work on my virtual dj home v7 can some plz help me please

Posted Sun 29 Sep 13 @ 10:37 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
The Numark iDJLive II is not supported in the latest available VirtualDJ (version 7.4), as it was very recently added. You will need to either use the LE version which came with your controller or upgrade to Pro Full version and get access to our mapper files.

You can also test Pro Full version using the 20days Pro Full trial period (enable it from Config-->Info/last tab)

Posted Mon 30 Sep 13 @ 12:39 am
i have got my new dj wego controller. wen i use my virtual dj LE cd i get an error msg which is 2502,and 2503. even after registering the serial number i get the same problem can anyone please help me????

Posted Sun 29 Dec 13 @ 10:42 pm
I just purchased the Xdj-r1 and i'm having problems switching from MIDI to CD play,can i play cds on one side and from my laptop on the otherside,and if sp how is it a time limit on how long you can switch back and forth or do they both have to be in the same mode,also i'm playing from my laptop but cant get the fader to respond to fade from one side to the other,and how do you listen to either side from the head phones i'm new to this unit so please help me out...getting frustrated with this unit

Posted Fri 10 Jan 14 @ 12:19 pm
Haui70PRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2008

Posted Sat 11 Jan 14 @ 8:13 am
I have just bought a used ddj ergo. It works good with virtual djle 7.4. But i have problems loading more samples. I only have 6 samples and i am using

Posted Wed 07 Jan 15 @ 12:01 pm
Please i need help to edit or add samples on my ddj ergo v virtual dj le i have only 6 samples and i cannot change them

Posted Wed 07 Jan 15 @ 12:05 pm
VirtualDJ LE 7 is limited software and does not support loading/saving custom samples. To be able to use do this and much, much more, you will need to upgrade to the full VirtualDJ Pro.

Posted Wed 07 Jan 15 @ 12:41 pm
....or buy a controller or subscription license for VDJ 8.

Posted Wed 07 Jan 15 @ 4:58 pm
Hi I just bought the numark mixtrack 3 (non pro version) and it came with virtual dj le and before I use it I just wanted to know how VDJLE last's and what the difference is between the pro and home edition.
The help forums ironically were no help at all.
Please help!
Sincerely,
nick

Posted Thu 20 Aug 15 @ 8:09 pm
There's no expiry date on LE versions if that's what you mean. Once it's installed you can keep using it as long as you like - but it will only ever work with the controller it came with. A VDJ comparison chart can be found here

Posted Tue 25 Aug 15 @ 5:51 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)