Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: MIxTrack Pro 2 Decks - Page: 3

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

If skin creators are only allowed to create at one resolution, this surely limits the skins that are available to anyone that does not have pro? Unless your lucky enough to run the same res as the skin creator your out of luck. If my licence entitles me to have skins, it would be nice that they actually worked for the size of screen that I have. Maybe the skin resizer should be available to all licence holders?

Perhaps the product comparison page should say that your choice of available skins may be limited if you don't run the same screen res as we do?

Posted Sat 18 Jun 11 @ 2:33 am
You will need to purchase either VirtualDJ Broadcaster, Basic or the full Professional if you wish to be able to download add-ons such as skins, effects, etc.: http://www.virtualdj.com/products/comparison.html

So I have a licence and can download the skins, but can't use them because they don't match my screen resolution.

Makes having this functionality a bit worthless really.

Posted Sat 18 Jun 11 @ 5:49 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Thats not entirely true.

The author of Skin Resizer Tool allowed skiners to upload 3 different resolutions, to cover the most essential. It depends on the skiner to choose which 3 will be.
Also there are sooo may skins available to your resolution. Take a look here ..
http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/skins.html?category=all&order=default&resolution=1280&search=

At any case you may also donate to the Author of the Skin Resizer Tool and and get the Full version of the Tool.
http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/90622/VirtualDJ_Skins/VirtualDJ_Skin_Resizer_Tool_(v2_4_1)__Mac___PC_.html
Contact with JeremK

Posted Sat 18 Jun 11 @ 9:18 am
Hello.
Leverage, djdad, and suggest skins Virtual DJ:
one of PIONEER;
one on the Orient (China, Japan);
one of movie;
WINAMP MMD3;
one with historical references;
and a skin of Gemini.
I hope you enjoyed the suggestions.

Posted Sat 18 Jun 11 @ 7:48 pm
FantaaaHome userMember since 2011
I can't download it. Why? It said "Your current licenses do not allow you to download Skins." Help please.

Posted Tue 28 Jun 11 @ 6:22 am
Only users with legitimate versions of the software that have been registered on this site can download skins, tools, sample’s, plug-ins and all that good stuff.

Posted Tue 28 Jun 11 @ 8:02 am
ih8spmHome userMember since 2010
DJDAD this is a awesome skin and it was way over due. This is my first post and I just wanted to ask you if you have an option to view the headphone volume and the mix percentage? Thanks again.

Posted Thu 30 Jun 11 @ 5:30 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
That can be arranged for the next update.
thank you

Posted Thu 30 Jun 11 @ 9:50 pm
Housefroind wrote :
great skin - works perfect - resized it to 1920 x 1080! Thanks
HF

Can you send that to me

Posted Sat 02 Jul 11 @ 5:17 pm
Can some one send me or post the 1920 x 1080 of this skin

Posted Sat 02 Jul 11 @ 5:19 pm
@ninjamon999
check your inbox

Posted Mon 04 Jul 11 @ 5:21 am
muy bueno he chevere

Posted Fri 05 Aug 11 @ 8:36 pm
do youll kno where i can download this other than the vdj site???

This is not allowed. Anyone caught helping you faces having their accounts locked. Please do not ask this again. Thank You Moderation Team

Posted Sat 03 Sep 11 @ 11:53 am
Hi Could you send me the skin of my mail MIXTRACK PRO sa ---------@-------.----- I leave here thank you very much friends

[Moderator Edit] No License Users are not allowed to share contact informations. Email removed

Posted Sun 09 Oct 11 @ 9:26 pm
hey amigos.....

soy nuevo en esto y esa piel es ideal a mi numark como puedo descargarla o donde la cosigo....
me gustaria que me ayudaran muchas gracias....

tengan un buen dia..

Posted Sat 15 Oct 11 @ 11:06 pm
Sorry pero no se puede.tienes que comprar una licencia amigo.si compras un producto que tenga VDJ djc entonces regitralo y te dan un descuento $$$.

Posted Sun 16 Oct 11 @ 3:43 am
mmm ya ya.... a bueno muchas gracias

Posted Thu 20 Oct 11 @ 9:35 pm
Fantastic skin! Thanks!

I am so :-) :-) :-)

Posted Fri 04 Nov 11 @ 11:21 pm
Virtual DJ LE I ¿I can get that skin? I'm new and do not know if I can get that skin to my license

Posted Mon 16 Jan 12 @ 11:54 pm

Posted Tue 17 Jan 12 @ 1:11 am
67%