Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: Cues Event v2.1....

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I have had this plugin on my laptop for about a year now but until about 10 minutes ago I didn't think it worked, if you have had the same trouble as me it an easy solution, It was installed into it's own file called effects in the vdj directory, but it needs to be with the rest of the audio effects for vdj 7.

I have had a real breakthrough in understanding how vdj script works over the last two days and i'm wondering if an update could be done to allow the cues to be set via vdj script as the parameters within the plugin are very basic and it doesn't appear to let you choose a specific effect to switch on or chain commands or specify parameters such as loop length or how many times to loop before looping out, Also there is a lot of commands that look unusable for this application, such as headphone adjusts

====EDIT=========================================================================

Actualy it's not that stable, it does save the cue points with the track, I tested three different tracks played each of them twice then shut it down and the cues were still there on each of the tracks, however, It has crashed on me 2 times since then...

Posted Fri 11 Mar 11 @ 10:57 am
Please bear in mind that this old plugin is designed for old versions of VirtualDJ. It does not understand or support multiple decks and VDJscript.

It uses the old keyboard/MIDI mapping macro language of earlier versions of VirtualDJ.

To work well with the latest versions of VirtualDJ, it would need to be updated by its author.

Posted Wed 18 May 11 @ 5:52 am
Well I pmed DJCEL, so let's keep our fingers crossed he has time to update the most desirable of plugins, lol! No but seriously I really hope he can get to this cause it does have a ton potential.......

Huey

Posted Wed 18 May 11 @ 6:21 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)