Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: American Audio Radius 3000 - Page: 2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

dj-plazPRO InfinityMember since 2010
dj ho:

Does it really matter what version of VDJ I am using. I have the full 7.0.4.. Whatever you can do for me please.

Please help me out.

plaz

Posted Tue 17 May 11 @ 12:23 pm
I know that the most recent versions are fully mappable to the Radius 3000. When I first bought them, I did download the drivers for it, and it was provided by VDJ, however, since then, the Radius are fully mappable with VDJ.

Try the following before I do the video, on your VDJ, reset it to factory settings.

Try to re-install the drivers for your versaport, and restart your computer.

Once your computer is on, plug in your radius to your laptop and turn them on, wait a few seconds, and then set them both in MIDI mode.

Launch VDJ, and your Radius should light up, make sure to go to your sound configuration and set your sound card to the versaport, and external mixer.

Try doing all these steps, and let me know if you can get it to work.

Posted Tue 17 May 11 @ 12:48 pm
dj-plazPRO InfinityMember since 2010
I used to use a Hercules RMX DJ Console and I decided to upgrade to the Radius 3000. I did delete

When I got my unit (which is only one for now) I went ahead and followed the instructions from this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hmxIsq6HbI

Then later I found out that Midi Command was for VDJ 6. I have the latest version 7.0.4.. I followed your instructions to restore factory settings on VDJ and reloaded drivers (automatically the computer does on its own; I do not know how to do it manually) and nothing. If I click on "play" button with my mouse, I get sound out of the Versaport to my mixer. The problem is that VDJ does not communicate with Radius 3000 or viceversa.

In order for VDJ and Radius to communicate, they communicate via drivers right? ...Maybe I need to install the proper drivers manually; I also understand that they "should" already be installed.

I am frustrated, ...please help me.

Respectfully,

PLAZ

Posted Tue 17 May 11 @ 2:54 pm
I just sent you a PM. In addition, on the mapper section of VDJ, click on rescan for new devices.

Posted Tue 17 May 11 @ 4:13 pm
can somebody post the link for me to download the Midi Command Files Virtual dj for american audio radius 3000

Posted Wed 02 Nov 11 @ 2:38 pm
Ok I had this problem with mine. It should be plug and play!! Meaning no driver required!! Your problem is the PC is not recognizing the unit but it should. I had to return mine and they sent me a new pair and that resolved the issue. Was your unit made in july 10??

These should be recognized as soon as you plug in the usb cable, no need for drivers because the unit automatically has the drivers built in!!

Send them back ASAP! When I had this problem I got the run around for a while. I couldn't get it to recognize on ANY operating system but the new one work perfectly.

Posted Wed 02 Nov 11 @ 5:56 pm
kbannor wrote :
can somebody post the link for me to download the Midi Command Files Virtual dj for american audio radius 3000

Nobody will post you a link to files that your license doesn't currently entitle you to. Please DO NOT ask this again.

To be able to download and use mappers, and to be able to use other MIDI controllers besides the Hercules DJ Console RMX, you will need to purchase the full VirtualDJ Professional: http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/index.html

Your DJ Console RMX entitles you to a significant discount off the cost of upgrading.

Posted Thu 03 Nov 11 @ 11:17 am
hello fellows am DJ DICE I simply confused about dis American Audio n virtual DJ thing, don't get it at all

Posted Wed 28 Sep 16 @ 6:29 pm
need assistance

Posted Wed 28 Sep 16 @ 6:31 pm
You'll have to provide much more detail than "don't get it".

What are you tring to do, and what's not working?

(By the way, in future please try not to dig up five year old threads)

Posted Wed 28 Sep 16 @ 6:49 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)