Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Dennon MC6000 and VDJ setup? nothing works correctly

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I have been trying every configuration with this MC6000 and nothing works for the fader and headphones.

VDJ setup Input : none
Output : Headphones
Soundcard 4:1
Master: Rear output Headphones Front

Dennon - Int Mix.

I load a song in the Deck 2 and deck 1 keeps playing, but no output. Then only the song in deck 2 is heard in the headphones for both deck's headphone cue.

How do I configure this to work?

Posted Tue 18 Jan 11 @ 1:33 pm
Have you read the MC6000 quick start guide that came with the controller?

It clearly explains in there how to set up 4 deck and 2 deck modes and it works perfectly.

The settings you are using are definitely incorrect but I don't have my laptop handy to tell you what they should be.

Also make sure you have VDJ 7.02 installed and have installed the Asio drivers from the supplied CD (if you're using Windows)

Keith

Posted Tue 18 Jan 11 @ 1:43 pm
When I follow the Quick start setup the headphone cue does not work correctly. It will sometimes cue correctly...other times it will cue the song that is playing to the output in both headphone cues on channels 2 and 3.

Posted Tue 18 Jan 11 @ 2:36 pm
billyzee wrote :

Soundcard 4:1

Change it to ASIO, then Denon Dj ASIO...
Works perfect for me on both INT Mix & Ext Mix!

Posted Tue 18 Jan 11 @ 3:06 pm
Same thing happens with the headphone cue. It sometimes will cue the same song in both lines usb1/2 and USB 3/4

Posted Tue 18 Jan 11 @ 4:09 pm
Maybe it is a mapping problem. I have the original settings on the Dennon 6000.

Posted Tue 18 Jan 11 @ 4:12 pm
This mixer does not work.

Posted Tue 18 Jan 11 @ 5:26 pm
l_ridsPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Best bet for help with this is to go to the hardware forum and look under MC6000.

Theres quite a few users who have it working fine besides a freezing glitch that is currently being addressed by denon.

Posted Tue 18 Jan 11 @ 6:04 pm
Thanks, I tried there -It Did not answer my problem there either...

Posted Tue 18 Jan 11 @ 6:14 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)