Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: DJ Drops

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hello all,
Im looking for a place to make a custom DJ drop saying "Partying under the lights with DJ (DJ) Weeknights" with preferably a male voice and fx. I've tried radiodaddy.com quite a few times and never gotten a response. I've also tried software but its not the kind of drop I was really wanting. If you you know of somewhere I could go for a dj drop please let me know...have a big gig coming up. Thanks!!!!

Posted Wed 15 Dec 10 @ 9:15 pm

Posted Wed 15 Dec 10 @ 9:47 pm
any free sites?

Posted Wed 15 Dec 10 @ 10:40 pm
WyleyHome userMember since 2010
Have you ever thought of making your own dj drops?

I make my own and even have friends who I think have good voices make them too. Especially with girls ;)

You'd be surprised at the quality of one drops that you and your friends can make if you have fun with it.

Posted Thu 16 Dec 10 @ 7:03 am
I am rebuilding my studio now so I can do my drops. You can do it very cheaply even though I am not. Look on the internet, youtube & other places around the net & you can do it sitting right at your desk. I saw one vid of a guy walking you through it but he didn't give you any info on the software he used.

I use Garageband, if you don't have a mac you can download Audacity for free. There is alot of stuff online you can get to piece it all together.

I have a terrible voice, so I usually use Wigman & take his drops & expunge on that like this intro:

http://soundcloud.com/djacecap1/01-dj-ace-in-the-mix

Here is one without the music:

http://soundcloud.com/djacecap1/djaceintro

Posted Thu 16 Dec 10 @ 11:29 am
lonmower771 wrote :
Hello all,
Im looking for a place to make a custom DJ drop saying "Partying under the lights with DJ (DJ) Weeknights" with preferably a male voice and fx. I've tried radiodaddy.com quite a few times and never gotten a response. I've also tried software but its not the kind of drop I was really wanting. If you you know of somewhere I could go for a dj drop please let me know...have a big gig coming up. Thanks!!!!

yourremix.com is another good place as I did make one with them...

Posted Thu 16 Dec 10 @ 11:38 am
IM NOT SURE OF ANY SITE TO get dj Drops ...i use Magix music maker for many different audio projects...you can alter voice add effects and ..software about 40 dollors at best buy and they may have a free trial to see if it works for you......

i just picked up Numark Fusion have not figured that software out yet but may beable to use that as well

I like to do everything myself ...at the end of the day its a extention of my creativity and thats why we dj cause we have the creativity in our blood ..at least i do...good luck

Posted Thu 16 Dec 10 @ 1:55 pm
Can Any Body Make Me A Dj Drop I Really Need One.
Saying:
Your Now In The Mix With DjWavyBoss On The 1 And 2

Posted Sat 05 Feb 11 @ 11:26 pm

Posted Sun 06 Feb 11 @ 11:37 pm
gussy12Home userMember since 2010
i need a dj drop for free if anybody has spare time and could help me make one for me that say "You are now in the mix with Dj Lucky" plz if anybody could do it email me at gussygs@yahoo.com

Posted Mon 14 Feb 11 @ 9:23 pm
DME-CEOPRO InfinityMember since 2006
+2 on yourremix.com, clean, custom and professional dropz!

Posted Tue 15 Feb 11 @ 6:29 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Just a little curious here, why are people posting the same stuff on two identical threads?

Posted Tue 15 Feb 11 @ 6:55 am
I'm just as curious to know why NLU's need DJ Drops?

Posted Tue 15 Feb 11 @ 4:29 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006

Posted Tue 15 Feb 11 @ 5:36 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)