Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Video Discussion

Topic: Creating MP3+G

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

As a keyboard player I have recorded some tracks and have lyrics, the question is "What is the easiest software I need to get" so that I can use them in VDJ. I have tried Karafun but .kfn files are not recognised.
I have the tracks in MP3 format and lyrics in .txt format, so what do I do now to create a karaoke track.
I appreciate ANY help on this as I am still a novice at this sort of thing, so PLEASE be gentle with me LOL
Dave T

Posted Fri 12 Nov 10 @ 4:40 am
I can't believe that no one on here has never created there own files, and not willing to offer any advice ?

Posted Fri 19 Nov 10 @ 1:05 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007

Posted Fri 19 Nov 10 @ 2:11 pm

Posted Fri 19 Nov 10 @ 2:19 pm
Thanks for the replies guys, will have a look into your suggestions

Posted Tue 23 Nov 10 @ 6:11 am
www.powerkaraoke.com has a product called Siglos Karaoke Creater. You will need to buy the power karaoke cd+g burner software to actually burn them to karaoke disk. So two products. Same goes for MTU.com they have a products called Hoster Pro. and Hoster lite, which is like vertual DJ only it is dedicated karaoke software. You can manage shows, save playlists of singers for seperate venues, the list goes on.

Posted Tue 04 Jan 11 @ 3:17 pm
Hey folks, where is the auto fade feature I hear some talking about? I am evaluating the free demo. Help.
Kathy

Posted Tue 04 Jan 11 @ 3:21 pm
years ago, about 5, i use to make the cd+g format with powerkaraoke, also u can remove the vocal for some songs,

Posted Tue 11 Jan 11 @ 11:41 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)