Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Torq xponent issue with vdj 7 - Page: 2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
The post right above yours wrote :
It's likely an update will have to be released and update dates are never announced. You'll have to either use the windows version or v6 for now.

Posted Thu 11 Nov 10 @ 3:07 pm
moramaxPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
I've a good news for the Xponent users on mac.
We've fixed the problem and very soon will be published a new relase of VirtualDJ.

Posted Mon 15 Nov 10 @ 4:29 pm
roger8aPRO InfinityMember since 2008
so the fixed wont be applied until a new release comes out, correct? because as of right now it is still not working for me and my macbook pro =(

Posted Mon 22 Nov 10 @ 10:14 pm
v7.0.1 is out and I believe has fixed this issue.

Posted Mon 22 Nov 10 @ 10:21 pm
Wow, I seem to not feel so alone anymore... I have tried everything short of getting a new controller. I am glad that the forum is so big, and that you all did the dirty work of calling and emailing. As long as they are aware of it, we will hope that it will be fixed soon. I am wondering if it is an issue just on the people using the Xponent and the Mac, as I am, or if it is everyone using VDJ-7 with the mixer... I might go back and re-read. VDJ's team isn't as focused on the Mac side of things, even though that is the wave of the future.

I should say that the Xponent is my favorite mixer I have. Yes it is plastic, and it doesn't feel or look real, but I LOVE how all the buttons light up and show off all the text and wording. I love the size of it, portability, and the beautiful light up knobs!!! The only thing I feel it could use is some kind of Mic input, as well as maybe some little sample buttons, but other than that, I love you M-Audio and your Xponent.

A plea to The Wonderful Staff at Virtual DJ... please get me up and going on VDJ-7. We want to use your latest features, but VDJ-6 is what is getting us along. Let's make sure that that Ver. 7 isn't the Vista that you quickly replace with VDJ-8 cause of the bugs. Fingers crossed...

Gratsi, DJ MAC

Macbook Pro (15.4" Unibody, 2.53ghz, 4gb RAM, 750gb HD)
VDJ-6 (for now...)
M-Audio Xponent

Posted Mon 29 Nov 10 @ 8:52 pm
It pays to read before posting.

This has already been fixed in 7.0.1, as posted directly above your post!

Posted Mon 29 Nov 10 @ 9:25 pm
i have been running virtual dj on my windows pc for a few years now,
but now i have switched to mac, the audio seems to be terrible

if i run the sound out of the xponent it crackles so much you cannot hear the song!,
also nothing comes through the headphones,

but if i run the heaphones or sound out of the macs headphone socket, it sounds fine,
do i need a driver or something?
ive already installed the xponent and it controlls everything fine,
but i really need to sort this as at the moment i cannot use my headphones!
please help!
thanksss :)

Posted Tue 30 Nov 10 @ 4:23 pm
ians325PRO InfinityMember since 2003
Just Tried version 7.0.2 on the xponent cant use the master volume knob to map to the master volume. the same goes to the booth you turn the knob and it does not respond, everything else is working, i am running the 64 bit xponent driver

Posted Sun 16 Jan 11 @ 9:27 pm
I jus bought Vdj7 pro, and it works pretty well with my torq xponent but im having some mapping issues, the cues wont work and i cant figure out how to scroll through effects without using the mouse, aswell as looping,i cant get the loops to cut in half they just stay at 1 unless i manually mouse up to the loop bar and hit the left arrow to make it shorter and shorter i cannot figure this out, anyone have any mapping tips?

Posted Mon 27 Jun 11 @ 7:50 pm
Has anyone found if this issue is fixed yet? I am looking to upgrade, but have been waiting for this issue to go away. Let me know the latest! Thanks!

DJ MAC

Posted Thu 30 Jun 11 @ 11:54 am
Please read through the thread and the replies before posting. The answer to your question has been posted several times in this thread - twice by me alone. So once again, yes, as of v7.0.1, last year!

If you're on that version or later then by all means post up about your issue to get some help.

Posted Thu 30 Jun 11 @ 6:26 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)