Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Video Discussion

Topic: Create Karaoke books by saving playlist then opening with excel

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Just wondering if this is possible. Or if anyone has a better way of creating karaoke songbooks without have to type out each song individually.

Posted Tue 03 Aug 10 @ 11:08 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
just google karaoke songlists will be your best bet.

Posted Tue 03 Aug 10 @ 2:12 pm
tayla wrote :
just google karaoke songlists will be your best bet.

every swinging dick has a karaoke songlist/book creator, recommending "google" is fail
I'd be interested in some of programs some other KJ's use (favorites) as well

Posted Fri 06 Aug 10 @ 3:05 am
Hey you can use someones advice or not and as I'm the only one so far to offer it, just don't be so ungrateful when you didn't even ask the question, it's not done around here.

@davedallas there are some good options on google, you have to try out a few until you find one that suits your own needs.

Posted Fri 06 Aug 10 @ 4:45 am
Thank You Tayla. Just got done with a busy weekend so I'll probably do some research tomorrow when have more time.

Posted Sun 08 Aug 10 @ 9:19 pm

Posted Wed 11 Aug 10 @ 1:57 pm
glad you found one that you like.

Posted Wed 11 Aug 10 @ 2:30 pm
Me too, thanx

Posted Wed 11 Aug 10 @ 11:34 pm
Hey I am new to DJ'ing profesionaly.....bought some nice equipment..been toying around with it for years for free with household electronics.
I have Virtual DJ Pro....I want to get into Karaoke using this program. I have alot of Karaoke CD+G cd's....any suggestions or advice on how to get started?

Posted Mon 06 Sep 10 @ 11:19 am
Sure, just spent about 5 weeks with three computers ripping all of my CD+G's into a zip format using Power Karaoke's ripping program:

http://www.powerkaraoke.com/src/prod_powercdgburner.php

Works like a charm. You can set your output folder, your bitrate and format. Plus it will automatically name most CD+G's. You should remove track number from the output titler just because it will bother you later when trying to make books because in front of every artist is a track number so you'll have say: a brooks, garth section and a few sections that are like: 12 brooks, garth and 5 brooks, garth

using this and the book making program i mentioned earlier in this thread there are only a few titles you'll have to rename manually. I'm too anal to have a garth brooks section and a brooks, garth section.

Hope this helps:)

Posted Tue 07 Sep 10 @ 11:07 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)