Forum: General Discussion - Topic: Dub Siren, Reggae, Dancehall Sound Effects

Discussions about VirtualDJ, and about DJing in general*
This a general discussion forum, please be polite and speak with respect. Before posting, please read the forum rules and FAQ. If you are experiencing technical issues or protection errors please contact Service Support.

(*) The moderators hold the rights to move or modify posts in order to keep the discussions clear or to facilitate the search.
Unlicensed users cannot write personal Email, Facebook, Skype, Phone number or any other personal contact details in the forum.
VirtualDJ forums
General Discussion
Dub Siren, Reggae...

Author - Topic: Dub Siren, Reggae, Dancehall Sound Effects -

JoeyKJ
PRO Infinity
Member since 2008

Posted Sat 03 Oct 09 @ 9:46 pm
Im' looking for;
Dub Siren, Reggae, Dancehall Sound Effects like is used in radio stations.

Any ideas where I can find that type of sound effects?

I have the music, just need the effects to polish up the mix for a Club gig and parties coming up.

Thank You
Joey....

jolofboy
PRO Infinity
Member since 2009

Posted Mon 02 Nov 09 @ 6:50 pm
I am look for the same thing... please let me know if you find anything and i'll do the same for you. I have a local dj who promised to send me a link of those effects but have yet to hear from him.

DJ Omar

Caliente123
PRO Infinity
Member since 2007

Posted Mon 02 Nov 09 @ 7:02 pm
PM your emails to me and ill send you the sample

durdeesmurdee
PRO Infinity
Member since 2009

Posted Mon 02 Nov 09 @ 7:08 pm
Dont forget the VDJ/VV provided Rashorn. Caliente, I want some too bro.

jazzyostrich
PRO Infinity
Member since 2005

Posted Tue 03 Nov 09 @ 12:29 am
Got a few here aswell, pm me and ill link u up ;)

jennieokee
Home user
Member since 2011

Posted Sun 19 Jun 11 @ 9:52 am
hey please can you send me the dub/reggae samples ... *******@**********

[Sorry, E-mail addresses and other contact details are not permitted for unlicensed users.]

kanishov
Home user
Member since 2011

Posted Sun 19 Jun 11 @ 3:59 pm
Can you PM me it too would really appreciate it :) ********@**********

[Sorry, E-mail addresses and other contact details are not permitted for unlicensed users.]

island sjoa
PRO Infinity
Member since 2010

Posted Mon 20 Jun 11 @ 12:29 am
Can I pm you fir some of the effects/samples for the reggae?that is one of the genres that I play the most! Thanks in advance.
Posted Mon 20 Jun 11 @ 6:34 am
Sorry, E-mail addresses and other contact details are not permitted for unlicensed users.

3rd party sharing of files is also not permitted. VirtualDJ samples are only available to registered licensed users who have purchased the software: http://www.virtualdj.com/products/comparison.html

Do not post your E-mail address in the forums again or ask our users to share files with you to which you are not currently entitled.

Please also don't bump old topics from 2009.

[Old topic closed]

farhanashraf
Home user
Member since 2007

Posted Wed 22 Jun 11 @ 5:54 pm

Blulite
PRO Infinity
Member since 2009

Posted Wed 22 Jun 11 @ 6:27 pm
get yourself over to loopmasters, they have several dubstep packs and reggae packs.

A Man and His Music
PRO Infinity
Member since 2005

Senior Moderator
Posted Wed 22 Jun 11 @ 8:49 pm
I bought my samples from here. They have so many horns it is crazy. Look for the "mixtape tool kit". I also bought the "Risers, Sweeps & Swells".

The Loopmasters link is here.

darerick
LE user
Member since 2011

Posted Fri 24 Jun 11 @ 12:17 pm
if you have an iphone or an ipad...there is an app entitled "Dub Siren" that has all the sound effects you are looking for....just hook up your iphone or ipad to your DJ setup and your in business.