Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: How do I load samples?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I have downloaded some samples from the VDJ website, but how do I get the sampler on my VDJ software to find them? I tried dragging them from the folder I downloaded them to, but this doesn't work.

Can someone help me, step-by-step please?

Posted Fri 02 Oct 09 @ 9:09 am
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
make sure you have the samples in a dedicated folder(s) is best.

when in vdj select samples tab

just below play button click on the "bullseye"

in drop down window select load

go to folder you have samples and double click on sample you want

re click on bulseye and from drop down select what you want to do with file loop, save etc

do this for each sample button.

hope that helps.

Posted Fri 02 Oct 09 @ 3:46 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006

Posted Fri 02 Oct 09 @ 3:49 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Damn, wish you posted that earlier terry, took me three days to type mine out.... lol

Posted Fri 02 Oct 09 @ 5:01 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
Yeah, I'm fast like that Paul. That's why Renee' will not let me visit... ;-)

Posted Fri 02 Oct 09 @ 5:43 pm
I have some dj drops and also have the virtual dj pro 8 and I put my dj drops in the sample folder for virtual dj but when I am on virtual dj when I click on the sampler it only shows what virtual dj has not my dj drop but there in the sampler folder any suggestions or ideas thanks if anyone can help me out with this

Posted Mon 29 Sep 14 @ 7:38 pm
Make a copy of the folder and paste the contents in the folder in my documents . Then sampler file and paste

Posted Mon 06 Oct 14 @ 6:09 pm
The only way to load samples is to drag and drop them onto the pads.

Posted Tue 07 Oct 14 @ 5:46 am
I have the Denon MCX8000, and I'm trying to load my dj drops in the sampler and they won't load. I currently have the license, that is the only way I can use the VDJ software. Also there is a lag when trying to load a song. And what I mean is, After the song is loaded, and I've set the cue point, when I release, there's a sort of delay. How do I correct this?

Posted Mon 09 Jan 17 @ 12:25 am
Are you wondering why you've had no replies? It's because you've posted your questions in the plugins area. Your post has nothing to do with plugins.

It would have made more sense to post in the general area (but no, don't do it now because that'd be a duplicate post).

Also there's no need to bold your entire post.

OK so you're trying to load your "DJ drops". What format are they in? How exactly are you trying to load them? Read my earlier post (above yours).

There's a lag/delay when you release. Release what? How much of a delay? It could be that you need to adjust latency. Have you tried that?

Posted Sat 14 Jan 17 @ 10:09 pm
DJ nadim

Posted Sat 11 Feb 17 @ 3:10 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)