Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Invalid Skin File (error line %i in the xml) - Page: 2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

hey every time i try and pull Virtual Dj LE it says the same thing as all the other ones, invalid skin! its sooooo annoying! please help :(

Posted Sat 12 May 12 @ 10:32 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006

Posted Sun 13 May 12 @ 6:00 am
Hey guys

I have a problem, I bought the Gimini CNTRL-7 and inside I got a CD to install virtualDJ le (gimini version).
I installed it and I entered the serial number and when I tried to launch virtualdj it told me "invalid skin file (error line %i in the xml)"
So I looked at this forum and I saw that I had to create an account and enter the the serial number and download the new version but it still does not work...

I am currently running on a mac OS X 10.8.3

PLEASE HELP ME

Posted Mon 06 May 13 @ 9:40 am

Posted Mon 06 May 13 @ 5:59 pm
i don't know if anyone can help me
i got a message when opening Virtual DJ LE asking for a serial number
so i input the serial number my product came with
just before clicking ok i realised i had entered it wrong. but accidentally clicked okay anyway.
it must have been some kind of serial number because it proceeded to load before telling me there was the invalid skin file error
i have tried plist cleaner and uninstalling and reinstalling but cannot get back to the serial number input to put in the correct serial number
IT IS SO FRUSTRATING! i really want to use it and cannot seem to find any other way, even the help people don't seem to be able to help me

Posted Fri 25 Apr 14 @ 10:07 am
Haui70PRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2008

Posted Mon 28 Apr 14 @ 7:50 am
It might be that the Virtual DJ 5.2/3 skins folder is missing. If in that case uninstall, then reinstall Virtual DJ 5.2/3, and it should open!

Posted Wed 20 May 15 @ 6:52 pm
Deejay Corny you are a genius. The zip file needs to be made with WinZip.
You can do it on windows and import it in the mac lol....

Posted Mon 13 Jul 15 @ 11:50 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)