Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Radius 1000

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

djlxproPRO InfinityMember since 2007
does anyone have a Radius 1000 and dow it work well with VDJ 6.01??????

Posted Wed 17 Jun 09 @ 7:16 pm
i was thinking the samething. i guess nobody got 1. sorry dude. i am looking to get the radius 3000. tey seem ok. youtube them.

Posted Mon 14 Sep 09 @ 10:54 pm
Tks VDJ, its good to see you guys working together to get this product runnning to its full potential. Curious, will the update come in form of patch or will you be sending out another revised 6.0.3?

Posted Fri 18 Sep 09 @ 12:09 pm
BLV008PRO InfinityMember since 2009
I got a radius 1000 and for some reason I am not able to make it work with VDJ but with timecode cd's this thing is being with the dealer trying to figure out a solution but they just cannot find it and I got tired so my only option is to go timecode cd's with audio 4 dj but you cannot cue or set loops right???? so can you please explain me or help me to understand better how it works and why I am not able to plug my CDJ to the computer even though I have talk to VDJ and A.A. I already have 3 units (2 returns and one at home) but they all had the same problem how did the owners of the RADIUS 1000 got it to work ???? please. BTW here is a link that i found how he loops in the CDJ without touching the PC http://www.mixvibes.com/site/pageeng/page.php?x=mv7crosspack

Posted Mon 09 Nov 09 @ 9:08 pm
does anyone have a Radius 1000 and dow it work well with VDJ 6.01??????

I have the same problem and i need help too

Posted Sun 06 Jun 10 @ 5:03 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Download the latest trial version and test it ... they work very well.

Posted Sun 06 Jun 10 @ 6:01 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)