Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: NUMARK Hardware Products (Setup, Solutions, Fixes, Issues, etc.) - Page: 68

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

I am running VDJ Pro with a Numark Mixtrack Pro which is recently purchased and any time I am doing a mix I constantly hear low frequency static when rotating any of the High, Mid, Low knobs and also when transitioning between channels and fading the channels out. I have the latest version of VDJ Pro and I want to know why I am having this problem. PLEASE HELP!!!

My Set Up:
Numark Mixtrack Pro
Virtual DJ Pro 7.0.5b
HP G72 Laptop w/ Windows 7 64bit
2.3Gig Processor
3gig Ram
B-52 Matrix 1000 Audio System

Posted Mon 19 Dec 11 @ 5:38 pm
Do you have safe mode turned on in CONFIG -> Performances ?

If so, try turning it off.

Posted Tue 20 Dec 11 @ 7:05 am
DjCali wrote :
DjCali wrote :
Any help on what should i get

V7 or NDX900

thanks...

PLEASE!!! any help...

Hey my friend, Let me tell you that if you can buy the V7s, go ahead! they are WAY MUCH BETTER than the NDX900s, I tell you because I had the V7s and thinking that If I buy the NDX900 I was in a way UPGRADING my gear, well I was not!!!! Now I regret that I sold My loving V7 to get these NDX900 :(

Posted Tue 20 Dec 11 @ 1:27 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
massdjs wrote :
Any news on native support for the NDX900? It's been quite awhile.

If you would have just looked 5 or 6 posts above your post before you made it - then you would have seen ...

Support staff wrote :
DjCali wrote :
Thanks for the info I got the numark 900 just waiting for support not sure if it's supported

http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/13842/NDX-900.html

Posted Tue 20 Dec 11 @ 1:40 pm
So far I got the NDX900 working poorly (whe I say this I mean it because I'm still trying to figure it out)
this is the way to set it up:
first you have to connect and install each deck, If you are using a laptop, connect one deck at a time, on the left usb, and the other on the right usb.
After that, you should have TWO sound cards recognized by the laptop.
then, you go to the link provided above by cstoll and download and istall the NDX900 ADDON.

Now connect (if you haven't already) the two decks, (one on each side of the laptop via usb) turn them on and configure to their USB-MIDI interface.

fire up the VDJ 7 pro, ( don't worry if it does not recognize the deck sound cards at first.) go to the config tab and

configure:

imput: none
output: external mixer: deck one first card, deck two second card
sound cards: two cards: (find here the two sound cards and put the left one for the left and right one for the right)
click apply and ok .

now you should be able to controll the decks.

Posted Tue 20 Dec 11 @ 1:52 pm
I need help with my VirtualDJ 7 Pro Output configuration running through a Mixtrack Pro.

I currently have it set up as such,

Amp powering 15" mains ------ Master ----- NUMARK sound card ----- Ouput 1 & 2 -----
Amp powering 15" subs ------ Master ------ NUMARK sound card ----- Output 3 & 4 ------

I'm trying to get it set up so I can still cue through the headphone jack on the front, but adding
------------- Headphone -------- NUMARK sound card ---- (Any option)
only seems to either mess up one of my amps output (aligns them with the cue), or doesn't give me a cue (only plays what the masters are playing)

Posted Tue 20 Dec 11 @ 3:18 pm
Hi there,

I have a Numark DJio and a relatively new Vaio Windows 7 Laptop I7 6GB Ram etc...

This is the new look Numark DJio and I can't make it work with this laptop! I had the old look one, but I gave it to a friend as I no longer thought I needed it, but I do, so I've purchased again... although this is a new laptop also...

I've done all my windows updates, and I've tried to install and uninstall multiple times. I've even tried to reinstall in a different compatability, but surely this shouldnt be so difficult... it should work! I've adjusted the latency settings in VDJ and put it in safe mode, however, this prevents the beat mixing element of the software, and is not much use.

What do I do? Whenever I start VDJ up and select the ASIO driver, the players will play a song very slowly at about a quarter of their regular speed, judderring and crackiling...

Has anyone had a similar issue that could shed me any light?

Posted Sun 25 Dec 11 @ 3:46 pm
Hello. I just bought my Numark mixtrack pro. when i got i simply hooked it up to my pc and opend virtual dj 7 pro. Everything worked great. When i was done i unplugged the mixtrack. Later, when i hooked it up everything worked fine and the lights of the mixer came on. But inside virtual dj it wouldn't work? I checked inside the settings and everything was fine except it wasn't listed under mappers. Only keyboard was there. I can choose numark under soundcard and it works, but the controller itself wont work anymore. My friend who also has the controller has the same problem. I even tried installing Traktor and doing everything it said on the manual. I got stuck at step 8. Where i had to select output channel and all that stuff. I did not have any chanels. I only said "Not connected" from the drop down menu in traktor. so i tried using the mixer as audio output and the sound goes through the mixer but it wont work! Just like in VDJ. I even loaded maps for the numark which i downloaded from the internet. it wouldnt work. I've tried uninstalling "Mixtrack Pro" from the device amanger then plugging it in again. It wont work. I've rebooted sevral times, with no luck. all the lights and soundcard works on the mixer, but not the mixer itself.

Thanks for the help,

-Kashif

Posted Tue 27 Dec 11 @ 6:44 pm
Doesn't seem to be a very good forum guys, been over a week without even an "I'll look into it" for me.

Posted Wed 28 Dec 11 @ 7:49 pm
Maybe no other users on the forums are experiencing this problem?

Try contacting support for help directly from the VirtualDJ team: http://www.virtualdj.com/contact/index.html

Or Numark for support directly from the manufacturer: http://www.numark.com

If it's not working in Traktor etiher then it means that there is a problem with the controller itself. There may be a MIDI conflict on your system. Please see http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/midinotdetected.html

Make sure that you also have the latest drivers and firmware from Numark: http://www.numark.com/mixtrackpro

Please also see: http://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/MixTrack%20Pro.html

Also, if you have VirtualDJ Pro, please register your serial number to your profile on the page http://www.virtualdj.com/users/edit.html and download the latest version from http://www.virtualdj.com/download/updates.html - Your problem may be because you are using an out-of-date version.

If your MixTrack Pro came with VirtualDJ LE then you can upgrade to Pro at a considerable discount by going to http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/index.html and entering your LE serial number in the box provided.

Posted Thu 29 Dec 11 @ 4:11 am
Hello i am new here , soo hello to everyone.
i buy Numark dj2go
everything works fine , but when i am mixing 2 songs , one jog wheel when i am spining it slightly moves song and other one scratch the song.
how to fix that please .....

Posted Thu 29 Dec 11 @ 1:59 pm
Dj2goAndrejCroatia wrote :
Hello i am new here , soo hello to everyone.
i buy Numark dj2go
everything works fine , but when i am mixing 2 songs , one jog wheel when i am spining it slightly moves song and other one scratch the song.
how to fix that please .....

Hold down the load button its mapped to switch between scratch mode and jog (pitch bend) mode.

Good Luck
Huey

Posted Thu 29 Dec 11 @ 8:15 pm
Hey,

I recently bought Numark Mixtrack, included Virtual DJ LE. As it figured out, and as I new it has only one port for USB.

The problem is:
I want the master side in my headphones, but I can't get into it. I guest it should have it feature, if it doesn't please let me know, and if it has please let me know how to make it, thanks.

I don't have Sound Card, if it needs Sound Card to work or anything like that please let me know it too, thanks once again.

Dupree Love, aka Head.

Posted Fri 30 Dec 11 @ 1:54 pm
@Dupree,
You cant do that I dont think with your LE Version, youd have to have the full versio (VDJ7 PRO). I could be wrong though.....

Huey

Posted Fri 30 Dec 11 @ 5:16 pm

Posted Fri 30 Dec 11 @ 5:31 pm
ocsteLE userMember since 2011
i just got a numark idj3 and uploaded the virtual dj le software to my mac but my device doesnt do anything. i plug it in and both green play buttons turn on for a few seconds THEN four orange buttons light up and stay lit the entire time its plugged in; (BOTH KEYLOCK BUTTONS, A CUE, B QUE). i have the software up and running and i cant do anything with the idj3 . ive pressed everything and nothing works or lights up , just those four. please help!!!

Posted Fri 30 Dec 11 @ 6:25 pm
massdjsPRO InfinityMember since 2006
skyfxl wrote :
massdjs wrote :

I understand its already baked in.

I have yet to see any type of Native support for the NDX900.

Posted Sat 31 Dec 11 @ 2:26 am
massdjsPRO InfinityMember since 2006
cstoll wrote :
massdjs wrote :

If you would have just looked 5 or 6 posts above your post before you made it - then you would have seen ...

Support staff wrote :
DjCali wrote :
Thanks for the info I got the numark 900 just waiting for support not sure if it's supported

http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/13842/NDX-900.html

I did read the post and I did download the map but it is missing many functions of the NDX900. No track scrolling etc.. Will there EVER be any NATIVE support for the NDX900?

Posted Sat 31 Dec 11 @ 2:31 am
@Support staff
Will it work with M-Audio Fast Track Pro? Cause I'm going to buy one.

It it work can you tell me how to work with it long story short?

Thanks.

Posted Sat 31 Dec 11 @ 2:47 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
massdjs wrote :
I did read the post and I did download the map but it is missing many functions of the NDX900. No track scrolling etc.. Will there EVER be any NATIVE support for the NDX900?

How can you say there is no track scrolling when it is the exact mapping of the NDX800 ?? Are you turning the Track knob?

And what 'functions' is it missing? Just giving 1 example is not a great explanation of what is missing.

Posted Sat 31 Dec 11 @ 11:01 am
82%