Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Removing Songs From Playlist

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

ajpro99PRO InfinityMember since 2009
Okay...I'm sure this is really simple but I just haven't put my finger on it yet...I know how to add to a playlist, but how do I take an individual song OUT of a playlist if I decide I don't want it in there?

Forgive the newbie in me.

Thanks

Posted Fri 06 Feb 09 @ 9:40 pm
drag it out

Posted Fri 06 Feb 09 @ 10:06 pm
And then save that list under the same name.

Posted Fri 06 Feb 09 @ 10:24 pm
what I don't understand is that you can't just hit SAVE and it will save it back to the existing playlist... you have to name it the same and it prompts for the "you are about to overwrite..." dialog. Wouldn't it make sense to just incorporate a basic SAVE function to save it back? or even add SAVE and SAVE AS...

Posted Sat 07 Feb 09 @ 1:35 am
all you have do is click on the song you want to remove...then hit delete.....it's gone from your playlist.. But not from your hard drive..

Posted Sat 07 Feb 09 @ 2:12 am
Bob Fauci DJ wrote :
all you have do is click on the song you want to remove...then hit delete.....it's gone from your playlist.. But not from your hard drive..

You got there just before me!

Posted Sat 07 Feb 09 @ 2:45 am
low-fat-al wrote :
what I don't understand is that you can't just hit SAVE and it will save it back to the existing playlist... you have to name it the same and it prompts for the "you are about to overwrite..." dialog. Wouldn't it make sense to just incorporate a basic SAVE function to save it back? or even add SAVE and SAVE AS...

This would be nice, and more the "norm". Hey Al, haven't talked to you for awhile, been really busy. I'm coming up for Mobile Beat are you going to the show at all? Are you currently playing Wednesday nights anywhere so I can say "I know the Dj" and get by the cover charge...actually just come and hang out for awhile?

Posted Sat 07 Feb 09 @ 5:57 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)