Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: One of those days?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Ever had one of those days where it would have been easier to stay in bed or rob a bank?

This week has been amazing, so far i have lost my temper at EVERY single person that has strayed into my path.

You must understand, I am a lover not a fighter,it is completly out of character....but today I found out why.

I Have chicken pox....how the hell do you get chicken pox at my age...and I blame the NHS.

After some moron doctor telling my girlfriend that her son just had a rash, I thought I would pop round, see how he is....now i'm stuck here with an ill kid, a cranky (soon to be ex) girlfriend, and a face and body like a picasso portrait....could it get anyworse?

of course, as next week is valentines day and I had a monster gig that I have been trying to get for 3 years....now cancelled.

and chickenpox doesn't tickle

Posted Fri 06 Feb 09 @ 12:12 pm
taylaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
tell you one thing you better not try any scratchin'.....

Posted Fri 06 Feb 09 @ 12:19 pm
that was so poor I actually laughed.

I bet you were giggling as you wrote it?

Posted Fri 06 Feb 09 @ 12:22 pm
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
tayla wrote :
tell you one thing you better not try any scratchin'.....

Boom boom!

Posted Fri 06 Feb 09 @ 12:24 pm
jimmy bPRO InfinityMember since 2007
devdev wrote :

I Have chicken pox....how the hell do you get chicken pox at my age...and I blame the NHS.

After some moron doctor telling my girlfriend that her son just had a rash, I thought I would pop round, see how he is....now i'm stuck here with an ill kid, a cranky (soon to be ex) girlfriend, and a face and body like a picasso portrait....could it get anyworse?

Now thats funny. Sorry mate.

Get well soon, lol

@Tayla, that was poor mate, but I'm laughting my arse off here

Posted Fri 06 Feb 09 @ 12:26 pm
jimmy b wrote :
devdev wrote :

Get well soon, lol

I know where you live.........roughly

Posted Fri 06 Feb 09 @ 12:32 pm
devdev wrote :
jimmy b wrote :
devdev wrote :

Get well soon, lol

I know where you live.........roughly

LMFAO!!!!

Posted Fri 06 Feb 09 @ 12:35 pm
better not mention serato itch then...

Posted Fri 06 Feb 09 @ 12:41 pm
tayla wrote :
better not mention serato itch then...

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Posted Fri 06 Feb 09 @ 12:44 pm
now that was poor.

shame on you, tell you somethin tho, the drugs you get are not half bad

Posted Fri 06 Feb 09 @ 12:46 pm
hehe, on a serious note have you got loads of calamine lotion around the house, will ease those "i want to scratch it now" moments.

Posted Fri 06 Feb 09 @ 12:51 pm
and make sure you got ultra soft loo paper.... lol

Posted Fri 06 Feb 09 @ 12:53 pm
you guys have a strange idea of sympathy

Posted Fri 06 Feb 09 @ 1:29 pm
Trying to blame it on the kid. Maybe your girl went for that, but we know you got it from that skanky girl. Shame on you. Go ahead, scratch one of the big ones. POP, what was that?

Posted Fri 06 Feb 09 @ 11:08 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)