Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: database corrupted/ asio sound driver error

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

am experiencing some major problems with numark cue. when i go into the program is says internal database corrupted then i close the error box. then i get a blank screen no cue nothing!!!!!!!!!!! then i finally close out the program and then it says ASIO SOUND DRIVER ERROR!!!!!!!!!!!! can someone please help me. i lost my registration key so i can get full technical support. please someone help this shiz is giving me freaking headache.

Thanks, dj. antone.

Posted Thu 05 Feb 09 @ 8:49 pm
Not sure if you are dealing with two different issues or not. What sound card are you using, and is it listed in the menu? What happens if you go into config, browser, and select fix in the database field?

Posted Thu 05 Feb 09 @ 9:22 pm
I'm fairly sure he doesn't have 5.0 ........ so i don't think there is a fix in the browser tab .....

Posted Fri 06 Feb 09 @ 4:55 am
so does anyone have any ideas?

Posted Fri 06 Feb 09 @ 4:25 pm
I'm curious, did you read my first post? If you did, what happened?

Posted Fri 06 Feb 09 @ 8:50 pm
AMaHM ........your posts are appearing in a special dimension , seen only by Chuck .....

Posted Sat 07 Feb 09 @ 7:44 am
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
dj_antone wrote :
so does anyone have any ideas?

Asio errors come from having set up the software previously set to run with asio drivers and was opened without that sound device connected.

Corrupt databases come from different causes, but usually because the software is closed abruptly.
It needs to close properly to save the session changes to the files.

Sometimes it can be fixed with some editing in notepad.

Your last resource is to rescan the whole library.
It is also recommended that you back this file up as it is the key to restoring should that be needed.
This file is located at c:\program files\virtualdj

Now if you want some good advice, grab the discount and upgrade your software.
The improvements have killed this problem and is a thing (nightmare) of the past for current pro users.

All users have support regardless of version, you have been to eservice before.

Posted Sat 07 Feb 09 @ 8:21 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)