Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Problems with ion icue? - Page: 1

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

I cannot seem to connect my ion icue console to my virtual dj software (i have virtual dj PRO version 4.3.r12)? My ion icue works fine with the free software it came with (Cue LE light), but i can't get it to work with my virtual dj software.
What do I need to do if i want my ion icue to control my virtual dj Pro??

Posted Thu 05 Feb 09 @ 11:29 am
at first you have to install the actual version of vdj pro (5.2.1). there is a native support for the ion icue and you can choose the ion controller in the controller setup.

question: "where i get the actual version"?

answere: "here on the site in your download section"!

question: "but there is nothing to donwload"?

answere: "register your serial of vdj pro in your profile and you will get instant download acces to the actual version"!

question: "but its a cracked version, i canĀ“t register"?

answere: "than download the actual trial version of vdj pro for free and test it". "if you like it, buy the pro version" !

Posted Thu 05 Feb 09 @ 11:55 am
And this awnser you will probably also get on the dutch forum where you posted the same question.

Posted Thu 05 Feb 09 @ 12:44 pm
Ok thanx for responding

Posted Thu 05 Feb 09 @ 2:26 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
hervevanoosterhout wrote :
I cannot seem to connect my ion icue console to my virtual dj software (i have virtual dj PRO version 4.3.r12)? My ion icue works fine with the free software it came with (Cue LE light), but i can't get it to work with my virtual dj software.
What do I need to do if i want my ion icue to control my virtual dj Pro??

To use the Icue you require a licensed version of Virtual DJ 5 or greater.

Posted Thu 05 Feb 09 @ 4:07 pm
I bought a new icue mixer
But i wanna use virtual dj program with my mixer
how can i connect my mixer to the vdj ?

Posted Mon 31 Aug 09 @ 10:31 pm
if any1 stuggled to get the ion icue workin like i did then read this.....u got to register ur serial here on verual dj (the 1 that cums on the back of the cd package e.g wot ur cd comes in)open an acount go to softwere go to numark cue put the serial in and download numark cue le you will have 2 opions e.g. windows or mac once u downloaded plug the icue in click ur icon on desktop you will need to put the serial in again and thats it just trying to help u peps out there

Posted Wed 09 Sep 09 @ 3:48 pm
where can I find my serial number? I cant see it anywhere.
can anyone give me a serial number ?

Posted Tue 27 Oct 09 @ 5:15 pm

Posted Wed 28 Oct 09 @ 1:07 pm
if any1 stuggled to get the ion icue workin like i did then read this.....u got to register ur serial here on verual dj (the 1 that cums on the back of the cd package e.g wot ur cd comes in)open an acount go to softwere go to numark cue put the serial in and download numark cue le you will have 2 opions e.g. windows or mac once u downloaded plug the icue in click ur icon on desktop you will need to put the serial in again and thats it just trying to help u peps out there i bought the iCue without Cue LE Software... is there any plugin i can use? perhaps from another controller.... thanx.

Posted Fri 03 Sep 10 @ 10:11 am
mp3jrickPRO InfinityHonorary MemberMember since 2003
Say that again?

Posted Fri 03 Sep 10 @ 10:16 am
sry x)

allright.

i bought a ION iCue controller on ricardo.ch, its like eBay...
and the guy didnt send me CUE LE... and so.. i havent got a program...
in the trail version... it works... with Home edition 5 not...

what i got to do?

Posted Fri 03 Sep 10 @ 10:20 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
You would need to use Virtual DJ pro.

Posted Fri 03 Sep 10 @ 1:15 pm
so.. you would like to say.. i bought this for nothing? 0.o

Posted Fri 03 Sep 10 @ 2:53 pm

Posted Fri 03 Sep 10 @ 9:11 pm
okay... it's sad.. but

thank you :)

Posted Sat 04 Sep 10 @ 2:44 am
i brought a icue today from cash converters everything that comes with it was in the box , so i came on here to register the serial and it is saying that my serial is already registered ????? i have always always ! used vinyl and all the hassle and wasted money is making me want to stick with vinyl is there anyway i can get this thing working since i already paid for the console and the softwear that came with it ??? if not i will take it back tomorrow i cant afford to spend 40 quid on something that wont work ! would be so so happy if some1 has a solution for this problem i have taken a ticket to ask support staff but thought i may as well ask u guys on the forums x

Posted Thu 17 Feb 11 @ 6:01 pm
Sorry, it is not possible to register the serial number of a second hand product that has already been registered by its former owner.

VirtualDJ licenses cannot be sold, given or transferred to another user. Doing so is a violation of the End User License Agreement: http://www.virtualdj.com/atomixproductions/disclaimer.html

You will either need to use the original CueLE on the CD (If this was included with it) or you will need to purchase your own license for VirtualDJ Professional: http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/index.html

Providing that the discount has not already been used by the previous owner, you may be able to upgrade to VirtualDJ Pro at a discount. Please go to http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/index.html and enter your iCue software serial number in the box provided.

Posted Fri 18 Feb 11 @ 4:48 am
I brought a ion cue dj controller a while back but lost the box and information. is there any way that i can use the series of numbers on the back of my dj controller to find my product key and serial and what ever else numbers i need?

Posted Fri 18 Feb 11 @ 10:22 pm
If you contact the manufacturer Ion Audio http://www.ionaudio.com they may be able to retrieve the software serial number from their records. You will need to give them the hardware serial number of the console itself.

Posted Sat 19 Feb 11 @ 10:21 am
71%