Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: how do i contact the company? - Page: 1

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

i just bought virtual dj mac version, downloaded it, opened it and i already got an error sign??? : (

error sign:

Protection error %i. Please contact us on http://www.virtualdj.com/contact/

any help would be great

Posted Fri 09 Jan 09 @ 9:06 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hi, submit a ticket through that link that u posted;)

And welcome as a pro mac user and to the community;)

Posted Sat 10 Jan 09 @ 5:58 am
VOG_PRO InfinityMember since 2006
I have never seen any protection errors on the Mac version contact support like suggested I am sure they can get it sorted for you and welcome

Posted Mon 26 Jan 09 @ 6:34 am
I just got the same thing.......This is very frustrating as I have been a vdj user for a few years now....so there is no fix for this unless it is resolved by customer support?

Posted Fri 18 Feb 11 @ 11:50 am
gullumPRO InfinityMember since 2007
uninstall VDj goto /Users/YOURNAME/Library/Preferences/ and delete the com.atomixproductions.virtualdj.plist reinstall VDJ and problem solved

Posted Fri 18 Feb 11 @ 12:20 pm
I had that same problem and do what the post above me said and that will take care of u right away.

Posted Fri 18 Feb 11 @ 12:44 pm
oh and if u have more than one of those .plist files from virtual dj delete both of them because I had 2 of them with the same name.

Posted Fri 18 Feb 11 @ 12:44 pm
i need to find out how to talk to a human from v dj

Posted Fri 18 Feb 11 @ 2:12 pm
gullumPRO InfinityMember since 2007
robertatyeo wrote :
i need to find out how to talk to a human from v dj

plug in a mic :D

Posted Fri 18 Feb 11 @ 3:54 pm
robertatyeo,

If you are having an issue it may be something that we can help you with here on the forums.

Posted Sat 19 Feb 11 @ 1:35 am

Posted Sat 19 Feb 11 @ 1:13 pm
I want to delete com.atomixproductions.virtualdj.plist. But i can't find it on my mac .

Posted Sun 23 Oct 11 @ 4:33 am

Posted Sun 23 Oct 11 @ 4:08 pm
long back i have installed virtual dj pro 7 to my pc when i am trying toopen it i could see an message protection error

Posted Tue 12 Jun 12 @ 7:54 am

Posted Tue 12 Jun 12 @ 8:30 am
venkatpyatolla wrote :
long back i have installed virtual dj pro 7 to my pc when i am trying toopen it i could see an message protection error

PC? this is Mac Forum. So, could it be that you installed the Mac version on a PC? or viceversa?

Posted Sun 17 Jun 12 @ 11:27 pm
HI i am a mac user just bought and upgraded to vdj full pro and get the protection error .can not find any plst files anywhere on my mac can some one please help me with this it is becoming very annoying Tried to follow many ways of doing this from the site but can never find the whole file path

Posted Sat 18 Aug 12 @ 1:51 am
Haui70PRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2008

Posted Sat 18 Aug 12 @ 4:55 am
i install virtuadj pro in my pc today n when i try to open it says protection error any help pls as soon as possible?

Posted Wed 29 Aug 12 @ 8:53 pm

Posted Wed 29 Aug 12 @ 10:36 pm
71%