Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: The Ralph Hanahan Humanitarian Award

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

is something good I just thought of .

Ralph Hanahan is a real person by the way , who REALLY knows how to help a friend .........look it up ........

no I won't give you a link ...... why Chuck ?? cuz i think doing the work yourself is good for ya ......I'm very pain in the ass old fashioned that way .....actually a lotta ways ...... as always , if you really get stuck , I'll help .......

So......... here are my nominations for this year's awards ........

The winner in the " Doing good works in your community and being a proper role model for your kids" award goes to ....... TearEmUp !

good job !! give the governor a harumph .......

In the " Never too busy to help us users yet again " category is shared by Tayla and TearEmUp

well done gentlemen ........( have you ever noticed that i ALMOST always follow the word gentlemen with a ? ) ? .......

Remember gents .... behind every great DJ is a great woman , rolling her eyes ........

Now for the Industry Awards .....

In the " Taking good advice from Dad 'if you wanna get the girls , be a DJ ' " category ..... Mr. S.Clavel ,whose efforts at making Dad proud are without precedent ......fortunately for us ......

In the " Cool web forum with radio station , toolbar , wiki , free samples , free plugins , free skins , free software upgrades , not - free - but -i -like - where - your -head- is - at thongs "

the envelope please .......ALL of the Teamers , Moderators , Radio , Plugin and Skin Hipsters who are right THERE where the rubber hits the road ............lets give 'em a standing O ............

Posted Sat 27 Dec 08 @ 1:15 pm
Tear Em 'UpPRO InfinitySenior ModeratorMember since 2006
Me?? Really?? Well, affairs of state, must take precedence over affairs of state........harumph.....now Chuck, can you help me find my duckie?

Posted Sat 27 Dec 08 @ 2:21 pm
I am NOT helping you find froggie .......

Awright , who knows the story about Ralph ?

Nobody has google ?

Posted Sat 27 Dec 08 @ 2:35 pm
Daddy loves Froggy, Froggy love Daddy?? ribbit ribbit

Mike Camp and Ralph Hanahan worked together closely for five years as the go-to computer guys at the Governor's School of the Arts and Humanities in Greenville, S.C.

http://www.abcnews.go.com/GMA/HolidayTheme/story?id=6509844&page=1

Ralph is very active in his donations and charity work for Autism.....one of Doug Flutie's children has autism....

Posted Sat 27 Dec 08 @ 3:53 pm
when the Governor's School announced that they would have layoffs , Ralph said if there were layoffs in his dept. ( which was him and Mike )

to lay HIM off not Mike ..... which is what happened .....

as you can imagine , Mike and his wife and kids think Ralph is pretty amazing , and Mike's son Erin continued to get his treatments for severe autism .............

this is the kind of thing that makes me think there's hope for us yet ...........

" and in the end ? ..... the love you take is equal to the love you make " The Beatles , of course .......

so make a little ....... what kinda world do you want ?

Posted Sat 27 Dec 08 @ 4:26 pm
" rhyme about my gun , rhyme about my loot , rhyme about the haters that i sometimes have to shoot " hhmm hhm

hhhmmm hm shawty in da club , patrone on de phone hhmmm hhmmmmmmm hm stupid reference to prison again hhhmmmm hm cashflow

what ?? oh sorry just hummin some of the pithy angst filled philosophy of our heroes .... this stuff is WAY better than Dylan ......

no , no I said PITHY .... it IS pissy but i said pithy .....

where'd everybody go ?? Betson's having a furniture sale ??

Posted Tue 30 Dec 08 @ 9:34 am
Thorry Chuck, getting my lithsp looked at.....

Posted Tue 30 Dec 08 @ 9:36 am
angst pithy angst pithy angst pithy angst pithy

Posted Wed 31 Dec 08 @ 8:42 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)