Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: keeping the same preset bpm?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I notice that it seems when i manual tap the bpm by left clicking the button at the top, that when i close vdj and reopen the songs reanalyze the bpm. In other words the one i set isn't there nomore and I have to retap it out. Is there a way to make it stay the way you set? You can see what a hassle this can be if you're club mixing or doing anything with vdj that doesn't have the bpm already written out on the id tag.

Posted Sun 14 Dec 08 @ 6:32 pm
If your tapping the correct bpm into the songs file then it should and will lock onto the file even after reloading the program. Sounds like you have an older version and may have a corrupt database in which it will not save the info for next usage. The latest version has a clean up system thats very handy when making constant changes to your database.

Posted Sun 14 Dec 08 @ 10:18 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hi baalpeteor, pls use the latest trial:)

If u have the pro version do register it n update to the recent version.

If u like this program, pls support its development by purchasing it:)

Regards.

Posted Sun 14 Dec 08 @ 10:22 pm
the new one would be 5.2? It seems to be working now, maybe vdj crashed as I did have problems the day before and nothing saved. It tried to recover though but who knows, but it seems to be working now. Thanks.

I support vdj but being a college student right now I dont have about 400 dollars so i'm still on trial lol

Posted Mon 15 Dec 08 @ 12:37 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)