Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Runtime Error

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

clouie2Home userMember since 2008
I've had version 5.07 for a while now and has worked great... however, lately when I've tried to load a song the following error message pops up:

Runtime Error!
R6002
-floating support point not loaded

Can anyone tell me how to fix this? I've even tried to re-install the program with no luck.

Thanks

Posted Thu 04 Dec 08 @ 12:51 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004

Posted Thu 04 Dec 08 @ 1:12 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Either register your serial and download the latest version. Or, purchase a license if you are using a crack version.

Posted Thu 04 Dec 08 @ 1:12 pm
so the serial I have is from a friend who purchased the product but then realized he never used it... so I essentially paid him for his. And this version was purchased from this website as I was with him when he did it. Does this make a difference? However, when I enter it on this website for updates, it says its not valid... so I'm confused as to how this software works.

-And i'm pretty sure the trial version won't work as I've downloaded it before and still have the counter somewhere still on my computer.

In any case, can I conclude that this is a situation with the VDJ software and not with Windows? I was actually about to save all my important files/documents onto an external hard drive and restore my computer back to factory conditions then reload everything... would this be pointless for this situation?

Thanks

Posted Thu 04 Dec 08 @ 1:40 pm
Sorry, VirtualDJ licenses cannot be given, sold or transferred to another user. Doing so is a violation of the End User License Agreement (EULA) - Please see http://www.virtualdj.com/atomixproductions/disclaimer.html

Please purchase your own legitimate license: http://www.virtualdj.com/buy/index.html

1. PERMITTED USE AND RESTRICTIONS

You are granted one license to:
- install and use the Software on one computer.
- install and use the Software on a second computer, if this computer is normally used by the same person and the Software will not be used on both computers at the same time.
- make back-up copies of the Software for archival purposes.

This license does NOT allow you to:
- rent, lease, sell, lend, distribute, publish, bundle or sublicense the Software or any part of it.
- rent, lease, sell, lend or distribute hardware on which the Software is installed, unless specifically authorised by Atomix.

- electronically transfer the Software from one computer to another or over a network.
- decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, or otherwise reduce the Software to a human-perceivable form.
- modify the Software or create derivative works based upon the Software.

Posted Thu 04 Dec 08 @ 9:13 pm
Thank you for letting me know. However, I just want to make sure this isn't a problem with my computer... I've had some trouble with a few other programs (even windows programs) and want to make sure that everything with VDJ will work if I simply purchase a serial. The worst case I'm imagining is I purchase the product and the problem persists...

Thanks

Posted Fri 05 Dec 08 @ 2:15 pm
Your best bet would be to uninstall ALL versions of VDJ you have, as well as clear them out of the registry and purchase the pro version.

Posted Fri 05 Dec 08 @ 2:22 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)