Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Play Stutter Button

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

PtownDJPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Thanks for the codec advice, it seems to have solved the problem with the songs not starting on Cue... I played last night, and no matter how hard i tried i could not get it to mis the cue... Very cool!!!

Posted Sun 30 Nov 08 @ 2:09 pm
glad to hear it!

Posted Mon 01 Dec 08 @ 5:41 am
What was the advice ??

Posted Sun 28 Dec 08 @ 11:27 pm
VOG_PRO InfinityMember since 2006
I am noticing this too, what codec are u using now?

Is it only happening on mp3 files?

Posted Wed 31 Dec 08 @ 6:51 am
the advice was to change the default mp3 (or whatever format youre having trouble with) codec to the quicktime decoder. I think if you've copied the files from a PC that was formatted NTFS, you might have trouble with the quicktime decoder...at least I did...

J

Posted Wed 31 Dec 08 @ 3:01 pm
VOG_PRO InfinityMember since 2006
I have noticed it with mp3 and I am using the default decoder, will try quicktime to see if it makes difference

Posted Wed 31 Dec 08 @ 3:34 pm
spinnaJPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Yes;)

Posted Wed 31 Dec 08 @ 4:36 pm
djjoemunson wrote :
the advice was to change the default mp3 (or whatever format youre having trouble with) codec to the quicktime decoder. I think if you've copied the files from a PC that was formatted NTFS, you might have trouble with the quicktime decoder...at least I did...

J

thats what if is? no wonder i had a problem....

but all the songs that i get fresh from my pool should work perfect? that must be it... damn

Posted Thu 01 Jan 09 @ 10:28 pm
I am having a issue where when i hold c to cue play any track on any deck that it starts to stutter from that cue point. What do I do to fix this issue. I have already removed software reset computer and still same issue.

Posted Sun 23 Nov 14 @ 3:07 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Thats the default behavior for the CUE button, and always was like that (play-stutter from the Cue as long as it is pressed). I dont see the "issue" here, and if there is for you, please explain what should be the behavior for you.

Posted Mon 24 Nov 14 @ 12:43 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)